• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the eve of the 2016 season, i would just luke to say...

Jangler

Shame on you.

Shame on you for not believing in Cam Newton.

Some people just have 'it'' and if you didn't see it until last year, well....shame. But it's okay, you have a team and a QB that can take us all the way. If you still don't believe, I really don't know what's wrong with you.

29 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Shame on you.

Shame on you for not believing in Cam Newton.

Some people just have 'it'' and if you didn't see it until last year, well....shame. But it's okay, you have a team and a QB that can take us all the way. If you still don't believe, I really don't know what's wrong with you.

I believed.

5 minutes ago, Cat said:

Fans who thought he wasn't a good QB and didn't have the skills til last year were fuging blind or don't know poo about football. 

I always knew Cam had the skills, but I'll admit that I was a little frustrated with the lack of consistency and the occasional bone headed INT up until last season. He's finally putting it all together and I expect him to be even better this year since he has the best WR corps he's ever had. I expect his passing numbers to go up and his rushing numbers to come down just a tad.

Archived