• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Fun League

Lilsmitty09

6 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

If the NFL is consistent with the rule (huge if, I know), then I can't complain too much about the call.

If you really want to talk about no fun, that call made an exciting play sound like a play-by-play of a bank transaction.

Consistent is the key. You know they will favor certain teams with this rule. Very easy for the refs to change a game now following a big play.

5 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Consistent is the key. You know they will favor certain teams with this rule. Very easy for the refs to change a game now following a big play.

Hence, the big if. At least this is one penalty we can easily avoid. It's enforcement on the other side that will be the concern.

23 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

Hence, the big if. At least this is one penalty we can easily avoid. It's enforcement on the other side that will be the concern.

If Belichik is two feet onto the field as a big play is occurring anywhere on the field where he's not, y'all think the refs are gonna throw a flag?

This is kinda a rhetorical question, I know.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

If Belichik is two feet onto the field as a big play is occurring anywhere on the field where he's not, y'all think the refs are gonna throw a flag?

This is kinda a rhetorical question, I know.

Fieldgate 2016, followed by years of arguing whether the tip of his shoe was really in bounds.

Dont go to twitter because evidently Hope Solo's post game presser is now being compared to Cam Newton..

even though they are no way similar however there are just people in this world who are going to sh*t on Cam even when he has nothing to do with a situation and bring up what happened after the Superbowl as a negativity..

Welcome to the 2016-2017 NFL season...the hate continues..

5 hours ago, Bronn said:

Panthers are like the nWo of the NFL... We'll be seen as heels by those in the media or with authority, but loved by the average fan/other players...

We're dudes out there having fun, and there's people out there that want to penalize us or hate us for it.

You called my good sir

Archived