• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Fun League

Lilsmitty09

Love how there is not one replay of him actually doing anything, let alone he was no where near the play.

ESPN already tearing him up for it, meanwhile if Russel did it he would be praised a fun and great guy. NFL is going to trash with rules like this. Taking away celebrations and now taking away players getting excited for others.

Panthers are like the nWo of the NFL... We'll be seen as heels by those in the media or with authority, but loved by the average fan/other players...

We're dudes out there having fun, and there's people out there that want to penalize us or hate us for it.

45 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Panthers are like the nWo of the NFL... We'll be seen as heels by those in the media or with authority, but loved by the average fan/other players...

We're dudes out there having fun, and there's people out there that want to penalize us or hate us for it.

I sure hope we get to see jr hit jerry Jones over the head with a steel chair....

49 minutes ago, Bronn said:

I've thought for a long time that we are the heels of the NFL. Brash, loud, flamboyant. Hated by cheer moms

18 minutes ago, csx said:

He admitted it and apologized to Klein. 

If an opposing player did it in a regular season game everyone here would be pissed about it.

Yep, because I'll never forget seeing Haurbaugh on our field when Vernon Davis scored a TD during our playoff game...

And I was pissed it wasn't overturned lol

10 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

Yep, because I'll never forget seeing Haurbaugh on our field when Vernon Davis scored a TD during our playoff game...

And I was pissed it wasn't overturned lol

Well I'm sure no coach would ever do that deliberately or anything.

tomlinhop2.gif?_ga=1.44851692.916911223.

35 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I doubt it. A good play is a good play. As long as the play isn't being affected, no big deal.

It's the rule. It always has been. What does it being a good play have to do with it? You can do cartwheels as long as you don't go on the field.....and I can't see any reason for allowing it. 

Archived