• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

leave peppers alone

speedy233

just cause he got a 17 million dollar contract doesnt mean he has t get 10 sacks a game he is only one person he cant make the other lineman get pressure too.Now our problem is our other lineman and charles johnson should start because he is a better pass rusher than brayton but brayton is a better run stopper

Watch peppers in the last game- he doesnt even try on plays. He pisses me off to no end. If there are any bad feelings in that locker room its my guess that its caused by him. The friggin guy comes out and says he doesnt care what fans think. Earth to peppers- who do you think is paying your salary you lurch looking turd? this fan thinks youre a overpaid lazy prima donna, julius, and I wish youd gotten your wish to get the hell out of Carolina.

The main problem is, teams spend ALOT of money on their offensive lines now. But. I dont care what is going on on the other side, he is supposed to be a top DE in the league. i can't believe no one noticed the eggs he laid when he faced Ryan Clady, Giants, and the Cardinals, and even in ATL. He didnt even sniff the QB. i will give him one thing, he is probably the best player on the D-line, which is a problem that must be address in next years draft with the second round pick that we have. (oh wait, we need a QB too huh?)

No, I can't actually.

there aren't any.....except for Peppers IF you want to give him the status. You can't have one great DE be THE DL....doesn't matter if it is Peppers, Allen, Freeney, etc. One great DE will look fairly average a lot of days if there is zero help on the line with him.

Go watch old tape when we had a great DL....Peppers made plays off of what Rucker or Jenkins were able to do. Rucker made plays off of what Peppers and Jenkins were able to do. It is just Peppers now....and that isn't a scenario where you can then expect consistant production imo regardless of how good he is, how hard he plays, and how much he is paid.

there aren't any.....except for Peppers IF you want to give him the status. You can't have one great DE be THE DL....doesn't matter if it is Peppers, Allen, Freeney, etc. One great DE will look fairly average a lot of days if there is zero help on the line with him.

Go watch old tape when we had a great DL....Peppers made plays off of what Rucker or Jenkins were able to do. Rucker made plays off of what Peppers and Jenkins were able to do. It is just Peppers now....and that isn't a scenario where you can then expect consistant production imo regardless of how good he is, how hard he plays, and how much he is paid.

YEP!! Jordan wouldn't have been Jordan without Pippen and crew!!!!

Archived