• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCP

therealmjl

In the past 9 days I've been in 6 cities and 5 states. Flown cross country 4 times. Had a $90 tab for 9 Miller Lites, twice. Sat on a stupid ass low-flow toilet with a bowl so shallow my nuts tea bagged the water. I had to help American Airlines carry a paralyzed guy into his seat because the guys that were supposed to do it were incompetent. And now I have a 6'9" giant in the middle seat next to me on this 4 hour flight. So fug the 49ers and 49er fans in their Epidermodysplasia verruciformis covered asses.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Take that HPV!!!

6 minutes ago, SCP said:

In the past 9 days I've been in 6 cities and 5 states. Flown cross country 4 times. Had a $90 tab for 9 Miller Lites, twice. Sat on a stupid ass low-flow toilet with a bowl so shallow my nuts tea bagged the water. I had to help American Airlines carry a paralyzed guy into his seat because the guys that were supposed to do it were incompetent. And now I have a 6'9" giant in the middle seat next to me on this 4 hour flight. So fug the 49ers and 49er fans in their Epidermodysplasia verruciformis covered asses.

Take That HPV!!!  49ers Tree Man Looking MOFOS!!

8 minutes ago, SCP said:

Close efyckingnough!

oscars.gif

9 minutes ago, SCP said:

I'm gonna have to google this poo...

On 9/16/2016 at 1:58 AM, PhillyB said:

every time i see an SCP pic his face is cropped out. i am starting to think SCP is a celebrity and we're all just clueless.

a google search of south carolina celebrities reveals only one middle aged white man from south carolina, pro wrestler Big Show. is there a pro wrestler named Big Show? does he like the panthers? is he on these forums?

could SCP be pro wrestler Big Show?

The big show is really fuging big, body types dont match :(  he's also not very good at smack talk sone thing SCP excels at. 

So I too really miss these reads by SCP and PhillyB....but no they have to go out in the world and accomplish goals and poo depriving us of our smack thread. 

Archived