• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam didn't play well

Jimmy

We can all place blame on OTs, DEs, etc..  But the fact of the matter is Cam did not have good game. Fozzy/CAP did great..Olsen was on point. Cam was off. And that's fine. Only targeting our #1 & #2 receivers the entire game 4 times is BS. Cam held the ball to long at times and didn't read the defense like he's capable. 

Let's get the next one .

Cam didn't play bad. Who knows why he had to hold onto the ball a few times. If there's no one to throw to, there's no one to throw to. He's not the type to give up on the play too early, and that's what leads to a lot of our big plays. The rare occasion he had time, he made amazing throws. WRs had a few drops, but 90% of the fault for just getting 10 pts rests on Shula and the oline. 

The interception didn't bother me since they we're desperation throws but he held on to the ball WAY to long. He looked like Mettenberger 

After they called back Fozzy's TD Cam's confidence went to sh*t. BTW CAP didn't do anything, I hope we start Fozzy next week 

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Our offensive inadequacies boil down to four factors: porous offensive line, biased officiating, Ted Ginn's drop-catch-drop pattern and Mike Shula

How much of the OL problems can be attributed to play calling?

We were creaming and dropping Bradford in the first half. Second half they got the ball out in 2-3 seconds....now when Cam started taking hits did we do that?

LUL course not we have mike shula...they made adjustments and shula plays ostrich but instead of dirt he shoves his head up his own ass.

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

The interception didn't bother me since they we're desperation throws but he held on to the ball WAY to long. He looked like Mettenberger 

After they called back Fozzy's TD Cam's confidence went to sh*t. BTW CAP didn't do anything, I hope we start Fozzy next week 

What? CAP did pretty decent today..

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Cam didn't play bad. Who knows why he had to hold onto the ball a few times. If there's no one to throw to, there's no one to throw to. He's not the type to give up on the play too early, and that's what leads to a lot of our big plays. The rare occasion he had time, he made amazing throws. WRs had a few drops, but 90% of the fault for just getting 10 pts rests on Shula and the oline. 

Dude he was off... With the pressure he had today he should have had over 50 yards on the ground.. He was playing like a pissed off statue 

He can't do it by himself.  And considering the lack of effort from all of the receivers, the linemen shitting the bed, and Shula running the first pass plays ever invented all day, I don't care what Cam did.  The team SUCKED.  He had no one to throw to most plays and no time to throw it even if they did get open on others.

Archived