• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton's disinterest

raleigh-panther

Small segment on Sports Center this morning about veteran QBs struggling  (Newton, Fitzpatrick,Palmer)

Steve Young mentioned that he felt Newton seemed 'disinterested' and I have to say watching  him live and on TV this season it sure seems that way and I posted such after the first two games, it's like he gives up and goes down.

i don't know if it's all the hits and he is tired of it or something else is going on physically or mentally but I do feel there is something to this and he seems very slow in his decisions and mechanics 

i just don't see the joy that he had last year at all and it's a shame. 

Here is hoping Atlanta's defense is the elixir to get him going again because we know as Cam goes so do the Panthers 

and here comes the narratives that accompany a losing record.

call me crazy, but getting sacked 8 times in a week and having grown men targeting your head the other week doesn't seem like a good time. 

Cam hasn't changed.

Ehhhh. You're reading way too much into this.

Steve Young is paid to talk. That's pretty much all this is.

This is a team, and they are 1-2 right now, like it or not. But Newton didn't stumble into the record books or MVP of the league last year on accident. He will dig deep the same as the rest of the team, and even if we struggle this season, you would be a fool to question Newton after all we have seen him go through so far in his career.

In short, turn off ESPN, and don't buy into this bullshit.

I wouldn't say disinterest, it's more like frustration because he can't find his rhythm for a number of reasons. I also think the stuff that went on in the city added more to that. I think you're less than human if something like that is happening in your backyard and you're not affected by it. He also may not have much confidence in his OC, no matter how many good things he says. When Cam wins, he's super high. When he loses, he's super low. I have faith that he will pick it back up, they need to rally around him. 

2 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Steve Young has taken pot shots at Cam every chance he's had since 2011. 

Best to not listen to anything he says. 

Little Stevie  is pizzed that  Cam  broke his record-most rushing  td's  by a qb.

Not going to get too far into this but ill add my two cents.  While at the game last week i noticed that in the 4th quarter we needed two scores to win the game and we had a legit shot.  And what i saw was a team walking around, heads down and in no hurry at all.  So just from what i saw disinterested is not a crazy way to describe atleast the last game.

Some of the things said could very well be true but some things with a six year vet, he isn't doing

if any of you were at the games, and watched the plays develop, there were open receivers and he did not see them even when he had time as he was not doing progressions

i am  a huge Newton fan, even before he was drafted, but what I see of him now, he doesn't seem the same guy

he is the team's engine, they will go as he goes, and as much as I love him, I do not see that joy in him or the rest of the team so far this year and I miss it .

Just watching him with the ball, was worth the price of the ticket.

If you're truly going to entertain this logic, then in that regard, Luke Kuechly, and Thomas Davis are "disinterested" too. Because the whole team looked to just be going through the motions toward the end of the Vikings game.

This is why fans are fans, and players are players. There was a lot going on last week. It's been a rough first 3 weeks for our team. No doubt. But there are 13 more games to be played.

Honestly I don't know how some of you guys make it through everyday life without taking a header off a bridge. Geez, appreciate what you got, and soak it in every once in awhile.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• You said the team goes limp-dick in the playoffs because RBA won't change. (Note that you did not suggest what changes you think he needs to make). You then stated "Rod will never change anything." I can only infer that the team continues to fall out of the playoffs because RBA doesn't/won't change. Therefore, if RBA will never change anything, the team will fall out of the playoffs. I mean, that is literally the line of logic you posted. So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting, since I don't have a crystal ball. 
    • ProDentim Reviews [Shocking Consumer Reports] ProDentim For Teeth Health Is It Worth Buying! 28 seconds ago, Sunday 19 May 2024 12:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.   𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 Click here What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin  Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(                  
    • That nickname was always bonkers - absolutely nothing about his game resembles Mahomes.