• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clutch, Friday in Raleigh.....

j2sgam

Wish I could make this one, Clutch is one band I really want to see but haven't been able to make it happen yet.

Did see BLS society open for Priest a few years ago.  I love Priest, but Zakk blew them out of the water that night.

Don't know how many times I've seen them, stopped counting around 27. Always a good show.. Raleigh is the closest they've played in about 2years, not missing this... I'll be going up to DC on Dec27 to see them again, 9:30 Club is usually 3 sold out floors of awesome. Right after Christmas, too? Might have bring the kids to that one, it'd be their first.....

Seen Kyng open for them a few years back, they're quality, gimmickless rock...

Interested to see Zakk and how that sounds. I agree on the underrated comment....

On 10/4/2016 at 1:03 PM, j2sgam said:

..at the Lincoln Theater, with Zakk Sabbath & Kyng, outside, prob'ly in the rain... Best $30 youll spend all year, see yous there.......

Dude you asked me about this twice and I forgot... I'm sorry J, don't kill me bro.

I can't go anyway... my son's coming home for the weekend.

They done moved the show cause of the impending doom, er, rain... Will now be at the Memorial Auditorium at Duke Energy Center... So we go from an outdoor show to a seated venue, sheesh.... Howinafug are you supposed to dance in seated rows??#$%^&*?? 

No worries, biscuit, next time....

On 10/5/2016 at 0:10 PM, j2sgam said:

Don't know how many times I've seen them, stopped counting around 27. Always a good show.. Raleigh is the closest they've played in about 2years, not missing this... I'll be going up to DC on Dec27 to see them again, 9:30 Club is usually 3 sold out floors of awesome. Right after Christmas, too? Might have bring the kids to that one, it'd be their first.....

Seen Kyng open for them a few years back, they're quality, gimmickless rock...

Interested to see Zakk and how that sounds. I agree on the underrated comment....

We've probably gotten hammered together at Ziggy's in Winston. 

Archived