• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You a talker or a texter?

pstall

I have gotten to the point now i will just text you. It's quick, concise and to the point . If you call and don't leave a vm i don't bother replying. You do leave a vm then i text my answer.  Lol

I got friends who after 2 texts just have to call and I'm like come on man.

What says the Huddle?

Definite texter. Talking? With my phone? What's that about? 

That would be like putting a clock on your phone so you don't have to look at a wrist watch, then making smart watches for your wrist so you don't have to look at your phone. It's insanity.

Old school here. I prefer talking. I have seen way too many people get upset by text messages that were meant to be funny but sarcasm doesn't come across a text very well sometimes. I also know of people who will say something blatantly mean on text and when called out on it they go with "I was just kidding" or something similar. I do text some but if the conversation goes much beyond just giving facts or info I dial the number just so everything is clear. If that person doesn't pick up or worse, tries to continue texting, they get no reply from me until they call.

36 minutes ago, pstall said:

Unless I'm walking someone thru removing a brain tumor or landing a plane because the pilot passed out,  I don't see what can be so hard to understand that we need a table for 5 and to order me a Copper before I get there.

Alot easier to text a aircraft then talking on the radio. Less distracting. 

Archived