• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gif my facepalm?

Kettle

3 minutes ago, Jase said:

Also, this guy does have blue eyes. Piercing blue eyes in fact.  I have a mesh screen projection TV, so taking a picture of it always comes out crappy.

I'm also partially color blind so I questioned what I saw there.

I think the double ear is just the shadow of the bright stadium lights. I transferred the video to my PC at home last night, so I should be able to take a screen cap of it when I get home before I go through the trouble of GIFing it.

3 minutes ago, Jase said:

I think the double ear is just the shadow of the bright stadium lights. I transferred the video to my PC at home last night, so I should be able to take a screen cap of it when I get home before I go through the trouble of GIFing it.

don't go through the process if its something you would describe as trouble.

2 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

I'm so confused. You can't tell if it's you (seems odd) and you think it may actually not even be a real person because of the appearance of what you think may be two earholes?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

yes.  clear now?

2 minutes ago, Kettle said:

don't go through the process if its something you would describe as trouble.

If we don't get to the bottom of this, how will we ever know if there's a shapeshifting alien out there trying to steal your identity?

11 minutes ago, Arroz con Panther said:

I think I may be able to help with this one hole, two hole situation.

Two ear holes.png

Also, thanks for the much needed laugh.  I still don't know how you don't know if this is you, but it's a good read nonetheless.

Very unlikely to be me at this point.  Just because of the lack of hat hair.

Side bar: I don't know how people don't know auto shapes and text boxes in MS Paint.

how to autoshape.png

Archived