• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gif my facepalm?

Kettle

I was at the game last night (in a grey hat with a black bill), and family and friends have told me that I got on TV doing a double face palm.  I am unsure if this was after a turnover or failing to score from the 1.  Did anybody catch it?  Can you gif it?

12 hours ago, Kettle said:

I was at the game last night (in a grey hat with a black bill), and family and friends have told me that I got on TV doing a double face palm.  I am unsure if this was after a turnover or failing to score from the 1.  Did anybody catch it?  Can you gif it?

I found a face palm, but the guy wasn't wearing a hat? Were you wearing a black hoodie?

9 hours ago, Jase said:

I found a face palm, but the guy wasn't wearing a hat? Were you wearing a black hoodie?

This looks pretty close to what I was wearing.  I tend to take my hat off and put it back on a lot.  I was told that I buried my face in my hands, but I don't know.   

nike-heather-charcoal-mens-carolina-pant

39 minutes ago, Kettle said:

This looks pretty close to what I was wearing.  I tend to take my hat off and put it back on a lot.  I was told that I buried my face in my hands, but I don't know.   

nike-heather-charcoal-mens-carolina-pant

It was after the DA end zone pick. Will gif tonight 

IMG_3325.JPG

I believe my family and friends are wrong.  I have blue eyes and a wedding band.  Hard to say for certain though since this pic makes the guy look like he has two ear holes.  Me or not, that's odd.  I don't remember that woman, btw.  I was by myself at this point, and paying no attention to others.

2 minutes ago, Jase said:

so you potentially have a doppelganger running around?  frightening.

seems so.  with 2 ear holes.

1 minute ago, rhyslloyd said:

So you're saying you don't know whether that's you or not?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

almost certain it isn't.  everything is very close.  two ear makes me question if its even real.  am I the only one seeing that?

Archived