• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam walks out of press conference

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Demarco Ware went straight to the Owner about Chip and got sidelined last year..Owners wouldn't listen and ended up firing Chip but at the cost of a season..

I hope to GOD Cam goes to Jerry and just have him clean house..

you mean demarco murray

Don't blame him one bit for walking out.

The team needs to try harder, he did what he as asked to do. Everybody needs to step up. He's not going to place blame on any other player or make comment on what other players or the organization have said.  --> there's only so many ways that he can repeat the same answers over and over.

He's frustrated as hell. Why is the press continuing to poke the bear?

OTOH -- I do like his press conference hats. Much snazzier than last year's foxtails.

4 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

People will blast him as a poor sportsman but then Bill Belichek gets a pass when he treats the media like that because he's Bill

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

exactly I cant stand that poo. With Cam its pouting and bad sportsmanship but Bill Belichik is a dick for absolutely no reason and its praised and adored. Pisses me off

I doubt Cam will care about the backlash from this press conference. When you're fed up, you tend to not give a f*ck about anything else. I feel bad for Cam because he put this team on his shoulders. He went out and made it happen and all the defense had to do was get Brees off of the field. This is a bad way to go into the bye. 

I agree with him going to Richardson over the coaching. One thing I'm SURE Carolina won't do is sit him for the rest of the season. 

Archived