• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arizona Article: What2Watch4 Cardinals @ Panthers

Saca312

18 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

That's the part that bugs me the most. They're glad the team is doing poorly so they can troll and tell everyone repeatedly that Dave sucks . Some fans they are

Now IMO, some are just frustrated and lashing out. Those rant for a while then lose steam until someone riles them up again. The ones that find joy in being right are just lashing out in a more emotional way. The Gman haters are the most vocal. They jump in any time they see an opening to bash Gman.

I would be willing to bet that the vast majority of the vocal minority are the same ones that can still complain when we are winning. 17-2 last year, and the game day threads were still full of negativity every time something went wrong. It is emotion driven. Nothing you can do about it really,

If the losing continues. This place could get really interesting.

13 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Now IMO, some are just frustrated and lashing out. Those rant for a while then lose steam until someone riles them up again. The ones that find joy in being right are just lashing out in a more emotional way. The Gman haters are the most vocal. They jump in any time they see an opening to bash Gman.

I would be willing to bet that the vast majority of the vocal minority are the same ones that can still complain when we are winning. 17-2 last year, and the game day threads were still full of negativity every time something went wrong. It is emotion driven. Nothing you can do about it really,

If the losing continues. This place could get really interesting.

Were you here in 2010? Or after the 2008 AZ meltdown?

On 10/28/2016 at 8:17 AM, Promethean Forerunner said:

Yep and Gettleman sucks for not drafting him and 200 other OTs that went on to bust or regress... but why stop that narrative now.

Boo! Gettleman doesn't know what he's doing! Boo!

Gettleman sucks because his decision making is the reason why we've gone from a top 10 passing defense to a bottom 5. 

5 hours ago, jayflip said:

Were you here in 2010? Or after the 2008 AZ meltdown?

Oh my yes. This place was a mess after that AZ game. That was around the time of the great Charlotte Observer forum meltdown. I found this place just after that 08 draft. Been a happy lil camper ever since.

But this year is different. For one, there are a poo ton more members, so there are far more people complaining. Second, there are extenuating circumstance which may validate those feelings. The result is that people feel justified in there anger.

Now for the bad news. Just think how bad it is going to get if we don't turn this season around???!!!  If the Panthers don't do something to interject some excitement around here, I shudder at the possibilities.

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Oh my yes. This place was a mess after that AZ game. That was around the time of the great Charlotte Observer forum meltdown. I found this place just after that 08 draft. Been a happy lil camper ever since.

But this year is different. For one, there are a poo ton more members, so there are far more people complaining. Second, there are extenuating circumstance which may validate those feelings. The result is that people feel justified in there anger.

Now for the bad news. Just think how bad it is going to get if we don't turn this season around???!!!  If the Panthers don't do something to interject some excitement around here, I shudder at the possibilities.

People love to bitch and complain. It's the way of the world.  

47 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

These same posters will go the way of PFFL and TRD. 

Archived