• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

History Buff? Comic Fan?

bLACKpANTHER

I reenlisted for my last tour in the Navy on the Arizona Memorial. The Park Service keeps the memorial closed until all official ceremonies scheduled have taken place before allowing visitors on.

It is the most somber and one of the most emotional places I have ever visited. The honor guard will raise and lower an American flag, present it to you and provide you with a document which states the date and time the flag was flown over the USS Arizona Memorial. I have it put away somewhere- been on my mind to get it out and have everything professionally mounted and framed.

Any time a US Navy ship enters or leaves Pearl Harbor and passes the Memorial, full military honors are rendered by the passing ship. At last count I made port calls in Pearl about 23 times...  

On 11/4/2016 at 9:14 AM, RealBitsOfPanther said:

Is it going to be at regular comic shops? 

I don't think we are distributing it to comic shops yet - getting it off the ground. We are selling it through the website, iBooks, Kindle/Amazon. We are taking preorders right now and going to print very soon

3 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I don't think we are distributing it to comic shops yet - getting it off the ground. We are selling it through the website, iBooks, Kindle/Amazon. We are taking preorders right now and going to print very soon

I'll mention to the guys that run my local comic shop down here. They love supporting local writers/artists/creator works. 

Archived