• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please for the love of fuging god

Snake

15 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Nope, cam played well.  he had a shitty pass on a play where he got hammered by not enough protection and shitty play design.  mother fuger carried 5 people into the endzone.

When Jake Delhomme played great and threw a pick that tied the game this fuging board poo itself

Cam does the same thing and he gets a pass

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

When Jake Delhomme played great and threw a pick that tied the game this fuging board poo itself

Cam does deserve SOME blame (particularly, and pretty much soully on that pick), but he is by far the least of the issues with this offense at the time.  For every time he threw a stupid ball, he get's fuging pounded in the fuging head 4-5 times because the fuging mickey mouse club is lining up to protect him.  

15 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Cam does deserve SOME blame (particularly, and pretty much soully on that pick), but he is by far the least of the issues with this offense at the time.  For every time he threw a stupid ball, he get's fuging pounded in the fuging head 4-5 times because the fuging mickey mouse club is lining up to protect him.  

I'm not absolving the offensive line at all, it's obvious they are atrocious.

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Jake Delhomme threw half a million interceptions in one game.

I get you're upset, I am too, but let's keep things in perspective. Jake Delhomme isn't bulldozing his way through the entire Chiefs defense into the end zone.

There was more than one bad play that decided this game. Settle down.

14 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Jake Delhomme threw half a million interceptions in one game.

I get you're upset, I am too, but let's keep things in perspective. Jake Delhomme isn't bulldozing his way through the entire Chiefs defense into the end zone.

There was more than one bad play that decided this game. Settle down.

I said the offensive line is terrible too. I'm not just blaming Cam for this abomination of a god damn awful season. Rivera, Shula and Gettleman are at the forefront. Most, other than people who vigorously masturbate into Terry Beasley photos like @tiger7_88, understand my stance here. (The best part about that is I'm an Auburn fan, too and he doesn't remember all the times I've defended Cam with him)

I'm saying today that Cam's arm-punt set into place the events which we all knew would happen once that ball was fluttering in the air.

5 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'm saying today that Cam's arm-punt set into place the events which we all knew would happen once that ball was fluttering in the air.

No, that's NOT what you've been saying at all.

That's a complete, total, and utter lie.

What you were SAYING was draft Deshaun Watson... and that piece of utter idiocy and tripe is what I've been responding to.

How about you start being honest in your argument instead of dishonest?

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I said the offensive line is terrible too. I'm not just blaming Cam for this abomination of a god damn awful season. Rivera, Shula and Gettleman are at the forefront. Most, other than people who vigorously masturbate into Terry Beasley photos like @tiger7_88, understand my stance here. (The best part about that is I'm an Auburn fan, too and he doesn't remember all the times I've defended Cam with him)

It was a terrible play, sure it spiraled from there.

He looked fantastic in the first half.

I would like to see a better OL which would allow us to maintain a more consistent run game though before I start throwing Newton under the bus. He once again led the team in rushing. You can't regularly expect the guy to carry the whole load, then piss your pants when the wheels eventually fall off. Other teams have talent too, pair that with our continual bewildering lack of second half adjustments while sitting on a lead, it's no wonder this keeps happening to us.

14 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

No, that's NOT what you've been saying at all.

That's a complete, total, and utter lie.

What you were SAYING was draft Deshaun Watson... and that piece of utter idiocy and tripe is what I've been responding to.

How about you start being honest in your argument instead of dishonest?

You're not exactly the king of honesty here, so I'd cool it on the concerted efforts to be self-aggrandizing

I fully endorse a QB competition. I will stand by that statement. 

Why do teams blitz us so much ? O line problems yes.  Why so many 7 step drops?  Teams know they can cause problems with the blitz.  I have my opinion on why, but they need to get it figured out.  The GM may have screwed the pouch, but it is a coach and player problem now.

LOL #blamecam is in full effect. Cam threw a stupid interception but that last play was not all on him. They were playing for OT. Cam hit KB, KB caught and has the ball stripped. How is Cam a terrible leader or all to blame for that? Cam has led some pretty decent last minute drives. That wasn't all on him, a short pass with no timeout to run out the clock.  Even more LOL at wanting a quarterback competition. 

2 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

LOL #blamecam is in full effect. Cam threw a stupid interception but that last play was not all on him. They were playing for OT. Cam hit KB, KB caught and has the ball stripped. How is Cam a terrible leader or all to blame for that? 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/0ap3000000738254/Newton-fools-Ford-runs-over-defenders-for-first-down

http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/0ap3000000738294/Can-t-Miss-Play-Cam-takes-on-entire-Chiefs-defense-for-TD

http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/0ap3000000738345/Cam-Newton-finds-Devin-Funchess-for-a-38-yard-touchdown

http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/0ap3000000738436/Cam-Newton-keeps-it-himself-for-a-6-yard-run-for-the-first-down

All that poo above doesn't count a goddam thing, I guess.

Archived