• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rank the NFCS WRs

MVPccaffrey

43 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

KB hasnt done enough to deserve being in Tier 2. Yes i know he has potential but until he realizes it he needs to sit down there with Funchess. Right now Ted Ginn is our best WR. Thats hard to swallow but true.

Hell, I'll take it. Won 15 regular season games and went to the super bowl with Ginn as our best WR last season. He needs to play more than Kelvin right now. Kelvin can blow up on the side lines all he wants, but Ginn needs more targets. 

34 minutes ago, ludwig51 said:

Kelvins not a #1 n i would make funch a tight end to g along with olsen

Nope he is #1 for us, Devin can barley get  separation against CBs by bulking him up and  his retailer small frame for TR would make him a useless. Devin really doesn't have big role on the offense. KB & Olsen are your big body recivers, we need a #2 that is small and shifty that can be your playmaker like Lockette & Shepard. 

I think Kelvin should slim down 10lbs and really focus on route running this offseason. Would do him a load of good. And also, has anyone noticed that Ginn has not actually not dropped that many passes this year? He's muffed a punt but I can't recall any of those perfectly thrown deep balls slipping through his hands like last year. 

Archived