• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFF TOPIC: Tyreek Hill the new Steve Smith?

Cam's New Arm

A little harsh, but yeah, Smitty is pretty doggone unique. All the quickness of a typical small receiver, but the deep speed of a longer legged guy, a crazy ability to win jump balls with his leaping ability and timing, and the guy pretty much turned into a RB after the catch. Even though he was always one of the smallest WRs in the sport, he was still one of the most physical.

You just don't see 5'9 180# dudes blowing up LBs like Smitty could.

steve.gif

4 minutes ago, Casto said:

I hear ya, I hear ya. Smitty is a fuging beast.
I'm talking on ball skills and this kid is electric.

Hell fuginh no! Just end this thread already! 

Have you seen Hill jump 5 feet off the ground for a ball? I have not! 

Have you seen Hill make Janoris Jenkins look like a fool? Seen Hill tell Talib to ICE UP SON? Seen Hill slam Sherman to the ground? Seen Hill make Fred Smoot look stupid? 

2 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Only thing that comes close to being Smitty89 that I've seen is Smitty89 himself mother fugger!!!!

stay off the damn drugs!!! 89 would punch you straight in the face if he saw this damn comparison! 

Dumbass 

but but but footballlivesmatter

Idk, I think yall are being pretty dense. Hill's rookie stats shatter Smith's. I'm simply saying the kid has fire and plays the hell out of it once he gets the ball. Neither one of them came in as a starter, or even as a 3wr. They've both started as returners and worked their way up... It took Smitty a few seasons to become Smitty.

PS: I had no idea of his checkered past.

Archived