• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Games Thread

Saca312

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

Not happy, but I expected this for the season. The Panthers lost in the off season with several bone head decisions. I have been disappointed in how the Panthers approached the season, and the blind faith that the organization had in unproven players. I know people wanted to hope for the best, but I am a realist.

You predicted a bad season last season as well.

I half-troll. Trolling mixed in with truth is what I call it

I posted the Panthers aren't going to the SB without Josh Norman when he was released. People said yeah ok, come on Beastson

I posted during the game, the Panthers aren't going to the SB during that 49ers game before they pulled it out. Everybody WENT IN on me. Asshole, idiot, stfu, all types of attacks like ever before being on this stie lol. I posted it because I saw the obivous difference in this team. It was a false sense of hope win

My how things change. Knowing the Panthers and how backwards they do things, they probably winning out seriously fuging up their draft position

26 minutes ago, carolinajay said:

You predicted a bad season last season as well.

11 wins was my prediction if Rivera was able to buck their trends on opening day, pre/post bye, and prime time. I did not predict 15 wins, but I believed the players were capable of 11 wins. I also was up on the Panthers when they brought in Jared Allen to put Ealy on the bench where he belongs, and I felt that was enough to boost them to 12/13 wins.

How is that a bad season prediction for 2015?

I never thought the Panthers were going to be a losing team in 2015. Seems like you have been letting certain posters mess with your perception. Anyone telling you I thought the Panthers would be a losing team in 2015 is full of lies.

My doubts for 2015 were about the coaches holding the team back and not the players capable of putting up double digit wins.

This season I felt the coaches had got a couple monkeys off their back, but the front office put the players and coaches in an awful position.

3 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

11 wins was my prediction if Rivera was able to buck their trends on opening day, pre/post bye, and prime time. I did not predict 15 wins, but I believed the players were capable of 11 wins. I also was up on the Panthers when they brought in Jared Allen to put Ealy on the bench where he belongs, and I felt that was enough to boost them to 12/13 wins.

How is that a bad season prediction for 2015?

I never thought the Panthers were going to be a losing team in 2015. Seems like you have been letting certain posters mess with your perception. Anyone telling you I thought the Panthers would be a losing team in 2015 is full of lies.

My doubts for 2015 were about the coaches holding the team back and not the players capable of putting up double digit wins.

This season I felt the coaches had got a couple monkeys off their back, but the front office put the players and coaches in am awful position.

4-8 start - 8-8 finish according to you.

51 minutes ago, carolinajay said:

4-8 start - 8-8 finish according to you.

You leave out that was the low end record based on the coaches, and I predicted the Panthers would win the division title. But you call that predicting a losing season. That is a better season than 2014 which was a losing season. You also left out my other post about the players being better and winning 11 games if the coaches do not hold them back.

A division title without a losing season is bad? You made the statement I predicted a bad season, you are clearly wrong.

Here is the link for context.

5 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

You leave out that was the low end record based on the coaches, and I predicted the Panthers would win the division title. But you call that predicting a losing season. That is a better season than 2014 which was a losing season. You also left out my other post about the players being better and winning 11 games if the coaches do not hold them back.

A division title without a losing season is bad? You made the statement I predicted a bad season, you are clearly wrong.

Here is the link for context.

Look at the dates 4/21 to 9/8 you clearly had a change of heart. Just admit it, you boldly predicted the season's outcome and how fans would react to it. Nowhere in the post from 9/8 did you predict 11 wins. You even remarked that fans would rejoice with a division team if it came with a losing season.

Saints up two TDs.  The rumored trade piece Cooks going off.  Good news that we may be able to win a game or two and still pick ahead of those guys.  Gotta drive their fans nuts.

Hopefully the Chargers can prevail as well.  Would be a nice ending to the day and ensure that even if we do shoot ourselves in the foot and win tomorrow we'd still be sitting at #10.

Archived