• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Failcons: Five Matchups To Watch For

Saca312

3 hours ago, osiruz said:

OP is smoking that crack:

1) Holding Julio to 50 yards will not stop our offense, not that its an easy task for a ROOKIE CB. Julio might have 60 yards in the first half alone.

2) I give you that Neal might struggle with Olsen, although Neal has gotten better.

3) JStew might not be much of a factor once we are up 10 points

4) Beasley only leads the NFL in sacks and fumbles. Should be an Easy assignment for an RT coming off ankle injury.

5) You might expose Chester and our RT occasionally, however I'm very sure Shanahan will be prepared for that.

1.) James Bradberry is pretty good. So is Worley. They can shut down Sanu and Julio if they play well.

2) He will struggle. No doubt about it.

3.) If he's running 100 yards on you we're already 10 points above you.

4.) Our defense only leads the league in sacks. You haven't played much competitive olines, and our RT already shut him out one game. But I guess "coincidently" he started being good AFTER he played the Panthers.

See your homerism logic in this one? 

5.) I'm sure McDermott is ready to fire a barrage of confusion right at your line. Don't think you'll like going against the league leader in sacks.

46 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

1.) James Bradberry is pretty good. So is Worley. They can shut down Sanu and Julio if they play well.

4.) Our defense only leads the league in sacks. You haven't played much competitive olines, and our RT already shut him out one game. But I guess "coincidently" he started being good AFTER he played the Panthers.

5.) I'm sure McDermott is ready to fire a barrage of confusion right at your line. Don't think you'll like going against the league leader in sacks.

Jesus.....

18 hours ago, Saca312 said:

I could post many more gifs, but I'm sort of busy.

LOL! You write this as if you'd only had time to post 2 or 3 GIFs.

Great post. Thanks!  Hope much of your optimism proves correct!  Revenge would be sweet.

Question: are there any scenarios where Falcons fail to make the playoffs, or are they pretty much assured the NFC South at this point?

1 minute ago, KB_fan said:

Great post. Thanks!  Hope much of your optimism proves correct!  Revenge would be sweet.

Question: are there any scenarios where Falcons fail to make the playoffs, or are they pretty much assured the NFC South at this point?

Pretty sure we are in if we don't lose out. TB would have to win out. Not sure

8 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

We beat them, the Bucs win out, the Bucs are the NFC South leaders, with many other NFC teams most likely with the wildcard tiebreaker.

(Honestly haven't really considered much into this)

have2 hours ago, Saca312 said:

LMAOAOAOA

1.This is why I don't like the panthers. Your fans are psychotic. Even if they were shutdown, you don't have enough dbs to stop Gabriel or Robinson from balling out.

2.We'll see, this is the only matchup I am conceding, however I could see KN limiting him.

3.No you won't. Running the ball is a less efficient way to score. And we have only allowed 1 rusher to break a century this season.

4.Your RT shutdown VB44 during his rookie season like just about every RT we had played, a stellar achievement. Your Dline will be playing a top 5 Oline.

5.If you blitz someone will be open. If you don't we'll pick you apart.

Just now, osiruz said:

LMAOAOAOA

1.This is why I don't like the panthers. Your fans are psychotic. Even if they were shutdown, you don't have enough dbs to stop Gabriel or Robinson from balling out.

2.We'll see, this is the only matchup I am conceding, however I could see KN limiting him.

3.No you won't. Running the ball is a less efficient way to score. And we have only allowed 1 rusher to break a century this season.

4.Your RT shutdown VB44 during his rookie season like just about every RT we had played, a stellar achievement. Your Dline will be playing a top 5 Oline.

5.If you blitz someone will be open. If you don't we'll pick you apart.

1.) Pretty nice to have the best LB corps in the league, isn't it?

2.) Psh

3.) Start with the run, opens up the big passes. Been our motto forever. We get a good run game, we have a dangerous offense. Period. We get scores based off a solid run game and not being one dimensional as an offense. 

4.) He shut down Vic during the 2016 season in the first game. Remmers played him in 2015. You obviously don't know much, do you?

5.) Don't need to blitz when our stout front four begins to pick apart your oline. We will make Matt Ryan nervous, and we will give good coverage.

18 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

1.) Pretty nice to have the best LB corps in the league, isn't it?

2.) Psh

3.) Start with the run, opens up the big passes. Been our motto forever. We get a good run game, we have a dangerous offense. Period. We get scores based off a solid run game and not being one dimensional as an offense. 

4.) He shut down Vic during the 2016 season in the first game. Remmers played him in 2015. You obviously don't know much, do you?

5.) Don't need to blitz when our stout front four begins to pick apart your oline. We will make Matt Ryan nervous, and we will give good coverage.

So you're basing your opinion on one game where your RT shutdown an obviously green and struggling Beasley. But then won't take in mind the fact that our Oline dominated your Dline in the same game? Makes sense.

9 hours ago, osiruz said:

You forgot to mention that Vic Beasley has gotten infinetly better, and will most likely take Daryls lunch tommorw. Especially considering he's coming off injury. Your RB cam newton will be complaining about getting hit too hard once again after he finds out about our pass rush.

Sure Julio is coming off injury and might not have a big game. But our other speedy wrs can all expose your dbs and are going to be a match up nightmare for you.

34-23 falcons.

Ah, love seeing the dirty bird goobers come out only when their team has a decent season.

retardedly predictable.

Just now, osiruz said:

So you're basing your opinion on one game where your RT shutdown an obviously green and struggling Beasley. But then won't take in mind the fact that our Oline dominated your Dline in the same game? Makes sense.

Lmao. We got different players in this DLine we're playing this sunday with Ealy now a backup and Addison more in situational roles, which is why I'm confident in that. If you want info on that check here:

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-like-Kony-Ealy-on-left-side/f6643ad8-8b5d-49ce-bddc-bbbed552fdbb

Ealy also might have been better because he played fewer snaps – and the same goes for Johnson, who recorded his first sack of the season against Arizona. In the game before the bye, Johnson and Ealy played 51 and 50 defensive snaps, while  Mario Addisonicon-article-link.gif  and Wes Horton combined to play 51. After the bye, all four logged between 29 and 41 snaps.

Vic Beasley, whether he has truly improved or taken advantage of lackluster talent remains to be seen. He has the advantage because Williams is just coming off an injury, but RG Trai Turner was just a probowler.

Um addison played 24 snaps against us. Lotulolol and Kawann short were starters, Charles Johnson played 41 snaps. Yeah totally different lines.

@ Goober comment. Yall do the same thing on our forums. I will be here though after the game, you can bank on it.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

Um addison played 24 snaps against us. Lotulolol and Kawann short were starters, Charles Johnson played 41 snaps. Yeah totally different lines.

@ Goober comment. Yall do the same thing on our forums. I will be here though after the game, you can bank on it.

Although you're super annoying as fug.  And talking poo while your team only has 9 wins.  I won't be a complete positive retard like Saca.  Your offensive line is actually solid this year, so our pass rush will have to come from blitzs.  While our secondary is much improved from that game vs the Falcons.  Worley is still not so good, he plays well at times and looks like complete ass at other times.

Our offensive line vs your defensive line doesn't worry me at all.  Vic Beasley is a little overrated.  Although, if I were them I would throw everything at Mike Remmers awful ass.  Our GM really fuged up thinking he was adequate enough to keep on this team as a starter.  I expect Stew to get yardage vs your boys.  And Cam to have time to pass the ball.  I expect us to win just based on the fact the seasons over, and now seems to be the time Rivera gives a poo.  Not sure what the score will be, but it will be close.  

Archived