• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The first two College Playoff Games.

iamhubby1

Did anyone that watched them, like how they showed them? Man, it was awful. 5 split screens at one time. At first I thought it was just for the pregame. But then it just went on, and on. And then they did it for the second game. Who cares what the Coach is doing on the sideline? I like stats, but I don't need a constant screen shot of them. Oh look, they ran the ball, and the stat line moved accordingly. How Cool.

I did kind of get used to the split screens for the plays. The normal one from the sidelines above the 50 was easy to get used to. That shot from the flying Camera above the field took a little getting used to. I watched the plays from the over head, and watched the replays from the normal camera angle.

But all in all, who needs 5 screen shots? It's football, not the fuging Academy Awards.

So no. I didn't like it. Not one little bit.

Panther related. If enough weirdos like this sort of thing. We just may see it in the future. So if any of you see a weirdo. Kick them in the nads, and tell them to leave our football alone.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They were awful, uncompetitive games. The NCAA got exactly what they deserved in the Clemson/OSU game putting an Ohio State team that couldn't even qualify for their own conference championship game into the four team playoff. What a crock.

Would be amazing if they just go in a bracket system for the playoffs, and shorten the regular season a little bit to compensate.

It'd be like march madness but for the NCAA. That would definitely amp ratings and drive competitiveness.

Honestly hate how the current playoff system is. Just complete trash imho.

Archived