• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Man, China was offering 100 for him in the last window (rumored). I would have done it and gone with Batman.  Risky yes, but he scores everytime he hits the field.  We have to keep him.  

Have to be agreed by both parties and Costa did not want China unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Thanks for endulging me man...not many football sites state side.

No problem bro.  Love soccer.  I'm a member on Arsenal-mania.com.  They got some good threads going discussing the entire EPL.  I'm sure Chelsea got one too. Chelsea has a great team but it will be harder next year with CL games.  Fatigue will set in.  Is Willian going or staying?  Dude is great.  I followed him when he played in Ukraine and Russia.  Shocked it took so long for the world to notice his talent.

Wow, so great looking forward to talking soccer.  Willain MUST stay.  lol.  Next epl is shaping up to be monumental.  Agree, CL will make it very tough for Chelsea.  Is Arsenal out of the CL?  Think so, and if so they are favorites for the trophy next yr.  

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Reports are Monaco rejected €100M Mbappe bid.  Arsenal is thinking about increasing the bid to €115M for one last try.

That's quite literally... insane. £100 million? For one player??

Sky reports Wenger was given £165M to spend before any player sales.  So Wenger have around £300M to work with.  Sky also reports that Arsenal expected to submit £95M for Mbappe this week.  Wenger fuged up multiple times so not sure if this will happen.

Liverpool finalizing a deal for Mohamed Salah from Roma for the estimated £35M.  Salah failed at Chelsea few years ago and was shipped to Italy where he had a successful run for two seasons.  Hope he fairs better this time around.

Pepe looks set to join PSG on a free transfer, after Madrid held firm in only offering a one year deal. Hopefully Vallejo will be able to continue his stellar form that he had this year in Germany. Also, Coentrao will be heading to Sporting Portugal on loan, clearing the way for Theo Hernandez' arrival.

If Real had a window of Theo, Mbappe, Llorente, & Vallejo (the latter two coming back from loan), I would be thrilled. They're also rumored to finalize a deal for Betis' Dani Ceballos. Ceballos would spend at least another year on loan at Betis, just like Asensio did. 

Perez is apparently getting a ton of heat from RM players to keep Keylor as the #1. Combined with United's asking price and Keylor's form down the stretch, I wouldn't be opposed to that. I honestly would like to see Madrid keep Keylor and beat everyone to Donnarumma I think. 

Archived