• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

stories going around that City is preparing a bid for Aubamayang, which doesn't make much sense this late in the window unless it's just leverage to try to get Arsenal to accept a Sanchez bid.

I'd kinda prefer Auba, that speed is deadly. But the time to get him was a month ago when he actually wanted out, now he's settled in and is playing great.

5 minutes ago, rodeo said:

stories going around that City is preparing a bid for Aubamayang, which doesn't make much sense this late in the window unless it's just leverage to try to get Arsenal to accept a Sanchez bid.

I'd kinda prefer Auba, that speed is deadly. But the time to get him was a month ago when he actually wanted out, now he's settled in and is playing great.

I think Alexis will be sold next week.  Either to City or PSG.  I also think Ox will be sold to Chelsea.

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I think Alexis will be sold next week.  Either to City or PSG.  I also think Ox will be sold to Chelsea.

if he's sold to PSG after all this i'm going to push my bed up against the wall so i can prop my legs up it for leverage to piss in my own face

5 hours ago, ARSEN said:

City is offering Raheem Sterling plus £25M for Sanchez.  Arsenal is interested.

thankfully this was an incorrect rumor. cause fug that, i'd rather keep Raheem. the man may run like a granny but he's personally won 6 points for City this year.

Archived