• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

10 hours ago, C47 said:

Atletico Madrid transfer ban has been upheld. They're going to get screwed so hard by Griezmann. I kinda feel bad for them, as weird as that is. 

He was supposed go to United but it looks like he's staying for another year.  Griezmann twitted his loyalty today for Athletico after ban was upheld. 

Reports are Madrid wants Hazard.  Chelsea wants 100M pounds.

Hazard is good but struggles against 3-4-3 formations big time.  He was an absolute none factor against Arsenal and his first touch of the game was not until 20th minute.

Arsenal announced that they have garage sale.  They need to get rid of around 15 players.  Players on sale are Giroud, Wilshere, Walcott, Cazorla, Chamberlain, Ospina, Chambers, Martersacker, Kocelny, Cocquiline, Monreal, Ramsey, Jenkinson and if not resign Alexis and Ozil.  Gonna be fun summer.  

19 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Reports are Madrid wants Hazard.  Chelsea wants 100M pounds.

Hazard is good but struggles against 3-4-3 formations big time.  He was an absolute none factor against Arsenal and his first touch of the game was not until 20th minute.

Arsenal announced that they have garage sale.  They need to get rid of around 15 players.  Players on sale are Giroud, Wilshere, Walcott, Cazorla, Chamberlain, Ospina, Chambers, Martersacker, Kocelny, Cocquiline, Monreal, Ramsey, Jenkinson and if not resign Alexis and Ozil.  Gonna be fun summer.  

Hazard made it clear he is at Chelsea for at least 2 more years.  Lots of "rumors" about Lukaku or Morata to Chelsea.  Either one works for me.  Hope we dump Costa although he is saying Athletico or nothing...which would mean nothing obviously.

5 hours ago, Shocker said:

Hazard made it clear he is at Chelsea for at least 2 more years.  Lots of "rumors" about Lukaku or Morata to Chelsea.  Either one works for me.  Hope we dump Costa although he is saying Athletico or nothing...which would mean nothing obviously.

Looks Costa will stay.  He's been good for you guys.  Really turn his season around.

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Arsenal are trying to sign Mahrez per Wenger.

Mahrez would be an amazing sign for you guys.   On Costa, yeah he scores goals without even trying much, or at all it seems.  We'll see what happens.

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Mahrez would be an amazing sign for you guys.   On Costa, yeah he scores goals without even trying much, or at all it seems.  We'll see what happens.

I think Costa will be a back up for you.  You will get another #1 striker.

Mahrez in open space is deadly...  in 3-4-3 he'll have plenty of it.  Reports are Arsenal trying to retail Alexis and move him to CF. Also, reports are Ozil is about to sign a new deal.

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I think Costa will be a back up for you.  You will get another #1 striker.

Mahrez in open space is deadly...  in 3-4-3 he'll have plenty of it.  Reports are Arsenal trying to retail Alexis and move him to CF. Also, reports are Ozil is about to sign a new deal.

Man I respect you but if you think Costa is a accepting a backup role thats crazy.  You cant even sub his ass without him losing it.  He is a serious problem mentally.  Hope he goes.

Mahrez is amazing totally agree there and he has done in the PL.  Lester needs to cash in big or keep him.

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Man I respect you but if you think Costa is a accepting a backup role thats crazy.  You cant even sub his ass without him losing it.  He is a serious problem mentally.  Hope he goes.

Mahrez is amazing totally agree there and he has done in the PL.  Lester needs to cash in big or keep him.

Well... Costa said Athletico or nothing and there is no Athletico.  Athletico was supposed to sale Griezmann to United and buy Costa back... all went to hell after Athletico got banned.  Costa have to wait until next Summer.   

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Well... Costa said Athletico or nothing and there is no Athletico.  Athletico was supposed to sale Griezmann to United and buy Costa back... all went to hell after Athletico got banned.  Costa have to wait until next Summer.   

Exactly, Ive watched that situtation...stinks to be honest.  

Aparrently this is due to contact with sub 16 yr olds to play for the team, not like they are abusing them with interest.   Weird, but rules...

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Exactly, Ive watched that situtation...stinks to be honest.  

Aparrently this is due to contact with sub 16 yr olds to play for the team, not like they are abusing them with interest.   Weird, but rules...

Yep, Costa knows he's not a future at Chelsea.  It's going to be weird for him.

Just now, ARSEN said:

Yep, Costa knows he's not a future at Chelsea.  It's going to be weird for him.

Man, China was offering 100 for him in the last window (rumored). I would have done it and gone with Batman.  Risky yes, but he scores everytime he hits the field.  We have to keep him.  

Archived