• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Magic Shopping Ibaka

AppHeel

Ibaka and Marvin are pretty similar at this point in their careers - Ibaka's the much better rim protector though.. we need to collect talent at this point.. unless the Allstar break gives our team a boost of energy- we are sunk.. our bench is horrible.. without Kemba or Batum on the court - we loose horrid.. Sessions has been a big disappointment to me.. Frank has surprisingly taken a step back.. it's just all been bad.. Belinelli has been the only guy that I would consider an asset outside of our starting 5..

Hibbert, Sessions, Frank, Lamb, Hawes - ship em all out..

Sadly, we will be stuck looking to play third wheel in the Melo deal or the Butler deal.. without gaining anything real and pick up the scraps while the bigger markets flourish..

I'm just a bowl full-o sunshine this morning, aren't I..

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Ibaka and Marvin are pretty similar at this point in their careers - Ibaka's the much better rim protector though.. we need to collect talent at this point.. unless the Allstar break gives our team a boost of energy- we are sunk.. our bench is horrible.. without Kemba or Batum on the court - we loose horrid.. Sessions has been a big disappointment to me.. Frank has surprisingly taken a step back.. it's just all been bad.. Belinelli has been the only guy that I would consider an asset outside of our starting 5..

Hibbert, Sessions, Frank, Lamb, Hawes - ship em all out..

Sadly, we will be stuck looking to play third wheel in the Melo deal or the Butler deal.. without gaining anything real and pick up the scraps while the bigger markets flourish..

I'm just a bowl full-o sunshine this morning, aren't I..

Yea, but you're also realistic.

If we can hold on to Frank I'd prefer that because I do believe that offensively, he has the skill set to be successful. I'm willing to chalk it up to a Sophomore slump and hope he gets in a rhythm towards the end of the season and into next year. That being said, if dealing Frank nets us an upgrade of some sort I'm ok with it.

Ibaka would be a solid addition. We are lacking defense right now especially our second unit. Don't know what the magic are asking but I would be willing to trade Frank for Ibaka if he's willing to resign for a reasonable deal. 

Send them Frank and Hawes/Hibbert maybe toss in a second round pick.

Archived