• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legion

scpanther22

Anyone else caught the pilot this past week on FX? apparently its set in the x-men universe(although I imagine very loosely). Visuals were great, different from any thing comic book related on TV

From what I remember about David Haller in the comics he's Professors X kid and is one of the most powerful mutants in that universe but like we saw in the pilot very mentally unstable..overall thought it was pretty good episode

I thought it was a great pilot.  Pilots usually are iffy, but this hit the mark and was really cool.

Legion is basically an Omega-level mutant, which is the highest.   Potentially one of the most powerful.    I think the show will more more grounded/in its own world though and may not touch on X-men universe or even who is father is.

As someone that went into this show completely blind knowing absolutely nothing about the content, characters or plot line. I have to say when Busker showed up in the second episode after being murdered it made me wonder if she is even real. Is she? I began to question if we're likely viewing an entire world of his own design that exists within his own head.

A few parts of it definitely left me scratching my head. Our POV is completely unreliable because he is so mentally imbalanced. But it's so well done that I find myself more intrigued than confused. Good show so far.

1 minute ago, Datawire said:

As someone that went into this show completely blind knowing absolutely nothing about the content, characters or plot line. I have to say when Busker showed up in the second episode after being murdered it made me wonder if she is even real. Is she? I began to question if we're likely viewing an entire world of his own design that exists within his own head.

A few parts of it definitely left me scratching my head. Our POV is completely unreliable because he is so mentally imbalanced. But it's so well done that I find myself more intrigued than confused. Good show so far.

Busker was shown in a flashback in episode 2, but she is dead in the present, killed by his girlfriend after they switched bodies and she didn't know how to control his powers (accident).

But yeah, we don't know what really is going on, you see stuff that looks like it's decades before but then you see someone using a tablet that looks from the future.  

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

So I'm three episodes in and this show is nothing short of brilliant.

Wait until episode 7. You will enjoy the hell out of that one. I liked it so much I watched it twice. Episode 6 is a little difficult to sit through but completely makes up for it in episode 7.

Warning Spoiler Below...

I wonder if Oliver will begin to age now that he is out of his diving suit.

So...I was just re-watching the last episode with a friend of mine and noticed after the credit roll David gets beamed into some kind of 'drone'. WTF is it? And who is that walking out of the hallway in the background? Anyone else catch this?

On 4/4/2017 at 8:43 PM, Datawire said:

So...I was just re-watching the last episode with a friend of mine and noticed after the credit roll David gets beamed into some kind of 'drone'. WTF is it? And who is that walking out of the hallway in the background? Anyone else catch this?

Ha, yeah, who knows.   Some people think the drone could be one of his personalities, etc.  

Archived