• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Man Peppers has really shown up tonight

Fiz

Because of the franchise tag, the NFL is the only place where someone can say they hate their work place and get rewarded with a $16 million dollar contract over it.

You mean the Carolina Panthers is the only place! But hey, Peppers has only made 2 mill the last two games for................... 3 tackles and 1 assist so he has averaged the last two games

$571,482.58 per tackle

$285,714.29 for jumping on a pile!;)

This whole game is infuriating to watch. Can't do poo on offense, can't do poo on defense, can't do poo on special teams. Although I kind of expected us to stink it up this year.

Its a reoccuring theme....we look kinda good with a weak schedule and when its time to step up and play with the big boys its always a freakin downer. The cowboys arent that good and we should have won that game. again.

Where are any of the linebackers in that video? You really expect Peppers to outrun Felix Jones? LOL. Not going to happen.

How about an attempt at a tackle!!! Pep man NO attempt at such a thing. That is what I used to do on the playground as a kid when we were playing two hand touch.

I watched him specifically today. I think after this year, he'll still feel the same as he did at the beginning of the year. That he needs to get outta here because Fox is still utilizing him incorrectly.

Most of the time when he was lined up at DE, both DEs cut inside to get to the QB. Any Defensive minded coach knows that you have to have your DEs go AROUND the OT to keep the QB or RB contained. NOT cut it inside. The very few times the DEs were called to go around the OT, Pep and the other DE almost got to Romo. Also they used Pep half the game at DT. DEFENSIVE TACKLE!! A 283 pound defensive tackle! Give me a break.

I counted the QB hurries he had with 6 to go along with his 2 tackles. Pep wanted out originally because he thought he was being utilized incorrectly, which he was. He saw all of the changes in the defensive staff and thought things would be different. Thats why he signed the tender later. But I think when it's all said and done this year, Pep will feel the same way as he did at the beginnning of this year. And I don't blame him.

Also, did anyone notice that we had ALL FOUR BACKUPS on the defensive line for almost the entire drive when the Cowboys went downfield on their last scoring drive? It's f**king ridiculous. Im tired of it all. F**k this.

Add f**k Peppers to you sig. We needed an almost perfect game from everyone and the Peppers was running whereever he wanted to smiling it up. Notice how they kept running reverses to side? Peppers couldn't contain nothing. The boys owned the 17 million dollar man last night.

Archived