• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Man Peppers has really shown up tonight

Fiz

Hidden

The 1 tackle he had was where he tripped and fell on the rb on the ground.

He got put on the ground by TE's during pass rushes.

He jogged after the rb down the field

The guy is a bum.

Anybody good with photoshop, I need a pic of Where's waldo with peps head on it.

I watched him specifically today. I think after this year, he'll still feel the same as he did at the beginning of the year. That he needs to get outta here because Fox is still utilizing him incorrectly.

Most of the time when he was lined up at DE, both DEs cut inside to get to the QB. Any Defensive minded coach knows that you have to have your DEs go AROUND the OT to keep the QB or RB contained. NOT cut it inside. The very few times the DEs were called to go around the OT, Pep and the other DE almost got to Romo. Also they used Pep half the game at DT. DEFENSIVE TACKLE!! A 283 pound defensive tackle! Give me a break.

I counted the QB hurries he had with 6 to go along with his 2 tackles. Pep wanted out originally because he thought he was being utilized incorrectly, which he was. He saw all of the changes in the defensive staff and thought things would be different. Thats why he signed the tender later. But I think when it's all said and done this year, Pep will feel the same way as he did at the beginnning of this year. And I don't blame him.

Also, did anyone notice that we had ALL FOUR BACKUPS on the defensive line for almost the entire drive when the Cowboys went downfield on their last scoring drive? It's f**king ridiculous. Im tired of it all. F**k this.

GREAT POST AND VIDEO!!!!!!!! That play alone is why the Panthers should just sit Peppers down and strip the C from his jersey. That is what I used to do as a kid when we were playing 2 hand touch. He did not even try to tackle him, he just touched him with his hands when he ran by. Pathetic.

Thanks, but props for the video belongs to Fiz. :thumbsup:

Plain and simple. Peppers wanted out in the first place. Most of us know that during the offseason. But so many defended him anyway. But now 3 games into the season and now no one is defending him and more. Peppers has screwed us over and we have live with it. The only way we can save some of this money for next year if by some big mircale the panthers was to trade peppers to a team that would finish paying peppers this one contract money. But as we all know the trade will not happen. Guys face and accept that the panthers season is done with and there needs to be a lot of changes to be made in the offseason. Starting by firing the GM, HC and the rest of the coaching staff and starting fresh.

I'm not here to defend Pep or hate on him. I'm only here to mention that he for a fact said he did not respect the coaching two seasons ago...so he's not the only one. I think there is a HUGE cancer in the locker room and it's not the players. No one is on the same page and it'll only get worse. I'll still be there every week but my desire to wear a jersey has flown the coop. :lol:

Archived