• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FA Target: Barry Church, SS

Mr. Miagi

19 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

I approve of this move. He should be cheaper than Berry (which G-man will love), and a huge upgrade over Boston (which everyone will like). Dallas is almost dead last in cap space, and will only get a little better if (when) they cut Romo. 

Dallas did clear up some space by restructuring Tyron and Frederick. But we should have more leverage. 

48 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That idea's been brought up.

Pretty sure the Player's Association is against it.

Nah duh mrs scott. I know it's been brought up. That's why I say the should really consider it. They're against it Bc FA will lose money. Brock Osweiler and Olivier wouldn't be making that damn money. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Nah duh mrs scott. I know it's been brought up. That's why I say the should really consider it. They're against it Bc FA will lose money. Brock Osweiler and Olivier wouldn't be making that damn money. 

Pretty much.

Not saying it'll never happen, but I'd be shocked.

29 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

He was one of the few bright spot on Dallas's defense.

I would definitely be on board with him if we cant get the other Berry

Church would be have for a lot cheaper than Berry, bc he's a pure SS. Chancellor and Reshad Jones are averaging 7mil a year. Believe it or now, TJ is only getting 5mil. 

Archived