• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Should We Take With Our Top 3 Pick?

Mr. Miagi

34 minutes ago, SOJA said:

? MKG is extremely athletic. Josh Jackson is not a shooter. Sorry. He might become one, but he isn't one right now.

MKG is not as the athlete Josh Jackson is. Cmon man. Have you even seen college basketball and Josh Jackson this season or just reading stuffs online? 

Jackson is not a shooter but he's not MKG who doesn't have a shooting game at all. Jackson's shooting is actually improving and will only get better. He can shoot the damn ball. 

4 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

doesnt even matter with Cho making the pick. He will blow it either way

Yea Cho.. cough cough cough MJ. Um umm ummmmmmm. I meant Cho. Would probably take Dennis Smith or Jayson Tatum with the no 1 pick. Not saying the my are not good players Bc I like both of them very much. I'm saying, MJ would take one of them for the sole purpose of trying to sell tickets to dumb Charlotte fans who watch more college game than the Hornets. That's what MJ has been doing for years: taking known college superstars so young kids would come to the games. Passed up on guys like Brandon Roy, Damian Lillard and Klay Thompson Bc they were out of small programs. 

22 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

In the picks 4-7 range: Jonathan Isaac, Jayson Tatum (UNC fan but guy has potential), or Dennis Smith.

In the picks 8-10 range: Malik Monk, Frank Ntilikina, or John Collins.

Who will we take? The tallest and whitest player in the draft. Seems to be a pattern in trades and the draft.

Probably that white guy from Arizona. 

4 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

I was making the point that in college he's already a much better shooter then MKG was in college. They arent the same player because Jackson actually has upside as an outside shooter even tho he's not great at it. 

Man yall love some Josh Jackson, I will agree that he definitely has more of an upside as a shooter than MKG. I guess my original post should not have been so harsh and said he was MKG 2.0. I should have said I see a lot of the same traits MKG had in college. I personally don't want to draft him, but if we did at least he has the potential to be a much better player. 

Archived