• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panthers DE Greg Hardy Expected To

Saca312

12 hours ago, Montsta said:

That's a bitch ass move and I hope Jay Glazer gets his bald ass head knocked for being such a punk ass bitch. 

Like did Greg duck his daughter or something?

BTW if Big Foot gives you props you can take it to the bank. Dude has been fighting forever.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I do. I've been an avid MMA fan since 2000. 

Greg Hardy vs. Amanda Nunes would look like domestic violence.

Yea on Greg Harry's part, it would look like it. 

Hardy does not stand a chance in the cage with Nunes. I'm not talking about fighting at home. Hair pulling and poo. 

Nunes would kill Hardy. I'm not a fighter one bit, but I know of black belts men who have been able to train with Ronda Rousey. They said they didn't even last a min with her. These are guys who would knock Hardy out in a sec, cage, street fight or whatever.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Yea on Greg Harry's part, it would look like it. 

Hardy does not stand a chance in the cage with Nunes. I'm not talking about fighting at home. Hair pulling and poo. 

Nunes would kill Hardy. I'm not a fighter one bit, but I know of black belts men who have been able to train with Ronda Rousey. They said they didn't even last a min with her. 

With Hardy you're talking about a man who is literally twice the size of Nunes and  who is a world class athlete. They divide fighters by sex and weight class for a reason. If Hardy had no combat sports training at all I'd probably agree with you, but if Hardy has been doing some training he'd maul the poo out of Nunes.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

With Hardy you're talking about a man who is literally twice the size of Nunes and  who is a world class athlete. They divide fighters by sex and weight class for a reason. If Hardy had no combat sports training at all I'd probably agree with you, but if Hardy has been doing some training he'd maul the poo out of Nunes.

Have you not seen Hardy fight? There was a video floating around somewhere. He's still raw as poo. 

36 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Hardy would kill her.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

1 hour ago, luke nukem said:

yeah cause who ever that chick is could knock out greg hardy.... delusion at its finest.

LOLzzzzz. 

Sure Hardy would kill Nunes. 

Watch it for yourself. 

Fat little white boy who probably has to pay to fight a match whooped his ass. 

Yall really don't know what the hell yall are talking about. Throwing $hit on the wall to see if it'll stick. I'd like to respect what y'all are saying but hold fu(k yall are idiots.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Have you not seen Hardy fight? There was a video floating around somewhere. He's still raw as poo. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

LOLzzzzz. 

Sure Hardy would kill Nunes. 

Watch it for yourself. 

Fat little white boy whooped his ass. 

Yall really don't know what the hell yall are talking about. Throwing $hit on the wall to see if it'll stick. I'd like to respect what y'all are saying but hold fu(k yall are idiots.

You realize that video was from 2008, right?

Get your poo straight before your start hurling insults.

Theres just a massive difference between male and female athleticism. I went to HS with a top 10 national female basketball recruit who went on to play in the WNBA. She wouldn't have been recruited at all if she was a guy. She might have been able to play some D3 ball.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

You realize that video was from 2008, right?

Get your poo straight before your start hurling insults.

Theres just a massive difference between male and female athleticism. I went to HS with a top 10 national female basketball recruit who went on

You're comparing MMA to basketball ? Lol

Hardy is a middle school basketball player. Nunes is a college player. 

Archived