• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank The Stank Becoming Frank The Tank?

Mr. Miagi

Frank just needed someone to believe in him. He was so hesitant to make his move when he had the ball previously, but I think the elevation to starter has helped him feel like the team needs his production and needs him to be assertive with the ball. He's not playing timid and his natural skills are coming out. If he has a 4-16 night, he has a 4-16 night, but he responds by coming back out and not being afraid to shoot his looks when he gets them the next night. Strong development linked to the confidence shown in him. That's how you help a player come along. 

Frank had me ready to slice up this crow for my recent assessment of him prior to February.

I think he was a victim of Clifford's dumbass tenure >ability to contribute philosophy. 

Sadly, I think he is going to be out for quite awhile after seeing that shoulder injury he sustained tonight.  And futhermore, the rest of the season is a waste, so it's a fruitless endeavor regardless.

On 3/2/2017 at 11:45 PM, Eazy-E said:

fuged his shoulder up tonight and it didn't look good.

On 3/3/2017 at 0:31 AM, OldNorthPowell said:

Anddddddddddddd he is gone. Smh. The Browns called they said we can keep their bad luck. 

or MJ saying: "tanking" 

Archived