• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nintendo Switch

Paintballr

yep I got one launch night, only played about 3 hours of Zelda because of work and schedule. 

Anyone wants to add me for Bomberman R or Fast RMX - my FC is 6697-6184-6887

I'll have to add you later today.

I'm really interested in the 3rd party support. The last real Nintendo console I got at launch was a GameCube. I had a wii but I got it as a social thing way after jts launch. I hope Nintendo is doing its hardest to bridge that relationship with 3rd party

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm super interested, but the "extras" you have to buy, the screen issues (scratches and dead pixels), and poor battery life have me concerned about dropping $300+ on the system.  And most of the 3rd party games are coming holidays.  

I loved what I've seen of Zelda, and that would be my #1 game for it.  Honestly, makes me want to buy it RIGHT NOW, but I'm being careful and thoughtful....and broke!

I'm super interested, but the "extras" you have to buy, the screen issues (scratches and dead pixels), and poor battery life have me concerned about dropping $300+ on the system.  And most of the 3rd party games are coming holidays.  
I loved what I've seen of Zelda, and that would be my #1 game for it.  Honestly, makes me want to buy it RIGHT NOW, but I'm being careful and thoughtful....and broke!

Honestly I haven't had any issues yet (though it's only been for 3 days)

The dead pixels I get, but honestly you don't see people posting non stop on Reddit etc "all my pixels are good!" It's only the bad ones. The screen scratching thing I don't really understand. Unless you have kids who beat the poo out of stuff and force it into the dock at a angle I don't really see how it happens (knock on wood)

The only accessory I got was the pro controller, and I've been really happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

9 hours ago, d-dave said:

I recently got a bill for $74k I went out that weekend and spent some money on camping gear, gotta do it while you have it lol

7 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

I recently got a bill for $74k I went out that weekend and spent some money on camping gear, gotta do it while you have it lol

Lol, games fall down when compared to paying down debt and saving for Disney next summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived