• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Remmers Signing With The Vikings

bobsfoodbasics

As a Panther fan first and foremost I'm excited about the move ^_^! On the other hand however, I am also a fan of the Vikings (nowhere near as much as I love the Panthers mind you) and it sucks tremendously since I already know what Remmers is capable of and that isn't much. Why did it have to be the Vikings >_<....

I'll keep my hopes very tempered about Kalil. Greg did not have an extensive injury history and history of multiple seasons of injury or underperformance before he got here. I just have to say I hope it pans out and being in a much different environment /team/coaches will help maximize his pick #4 and rookie pro bowler potential.

Olsen maybe the best pickup we ever got in the Panthers history that is a hell of a lot to live up to for Kalil. I think we're incredibly lucky to have Greg and he deserves a good or great TE #2 to play with and spell him like Howard, Leggett, Butt..

9 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Kalil is going to be Greg Olsen esque type of transaction pickup.

@Jeremy Igo

@CRA

@Cracka McNasty

@E CaT PanTHer 2

@KillerKat

@Hoenheim

maybe...

Olsen was underutilized and didn't fit a Chicago scheme and came to a team wanting to maximize his talent and focus on the TE role.  Olsen pretty much was Olsen in Chicago they just didn't care. 

Kalil needs to get better IMO before he can be what Olsen was for a new team.  Can happen.  Oher got better here vs his old play and Kalil has more talent.  I am optimistic on it working.  But I am not expecting on him to be our new Jordan Gross.  Maybe be something between an Oher and Gross. 

Archived