• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Adams and Fournette both make it to 8, who do you choose?

panther4life

Adams or Fournette?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1

• ADAMS
    • FOURNETTE

11 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

We don't need defense, we need offense. All of y'all are annoying with this Barnett, Thomas, Allen. If y'all want another record like last year then pick them. We need to score points. We need weapons for Cam to throw too and a RB to take pressure off of him.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Every team in the league has needs, and we certainly do on offense and defense.  Only God Himself knows who the pick at 8 will be, but in a pie chart slicing up the many (8 possible on draft day, more now as we fine tooth comb the many) options with accompanying odds, IMHO Barnett's piece of pie odds is slightly larger than any other slice.  DE positional value and our GM's philosophy ruing the day.  Fournette and Adams have healthy slices in the pie as well.  Not trying to be annoying but it is what it is.  Yum.

2 minutes ago, csx said:

Newton couldn't beat the Bups either.

Many say Cam looks like a movie star and like he should be at Central Casting in LA instead of actually playing football.  If people believe he or the Panthers REALLY wanted to win that game, then his acting career is way ahead of schedule.

9 minutes ago, Nails said:

Many say Cam looks like a movie star and like he should be at Central Casting in LA instead of actually playing football.  If people believe he or the Panthers REALLY wanted to win that game, then his acting career is way ahead of schedule.

I changed my mind when I noticed the at home part. :)

But if they really didn't want to win they would have played Anderson!

6 minutes ago, csx said:

I changed my mind when I noticed the at home part. :)

But if they really didn't want to win they would have played Anderson!

Agree Cam should NOT have played.  It was BS and ticks me off to think that he did.

Archived