• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Adams and Fournette both make it to 8, who do you choose?

panther4life

Adams or Fournette?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1

• ADAMS
    • FOURNETTE

It seems most believe if we are lucky one of the 2 fall to us. However, what if both make it to 8. Who's your choice and why? Votes are not public so vote freely. 

Here's a mock to show how it could potentially happen.

1. Browns: Garrett -BPA
  2. 49ers: Tribusky - Need a long term answer at QB and can ease him in behind Hoyer.
  3. Bears: Allen - It's John Fox. He will go D-line here. They run a 3-4 now and Allen is the perfect fit to go opposite Ayers 
  4. JaguarsHooker - Look at their defensive depth chart. http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/JAX . Adding Hooker to the mix could make them deadly and cause nightmares for Luck,Mariotta, and Romo? (or whoever else the Texans end up with) in the AFC South. 
  5. Titans: Corey Davis - Titan's need a WR to pair with Rishard Matthews. They previously had interest in Cooks so clearly WR is a need.
  6. Jets: Deshaun Watson- Easiest position on team to upgrade so they have to pick between him and Kizer. 
  7. Chargers: Soloman Thomas. Would be so easy to mock Hooker here but he's gone.
  8. Panthers: Adams or Fournette?

Edit: Every snap of both players broken down by game that you can watch in minutes.

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/leonard-fournette/

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/jamal-adams/

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I know the Huddle loves Adams, but I'm taking Fournette. I think Adams can be a very good pro safety, but I think Fournette can be a generational type talent and we have to do a better job of surrounding our franchise QB with talent.

Both "Blue Gooses" as Gettleman would call them in my opinion. But yea, I'm staying consistent and sticking to Fournette. 

Fournette

Like LinvilGorge said, I think he's a generational type back that fits our overall scheme as a team.

run the football, play defense, control the clock..

as long as our passrush is there, we don't need super talented guys back there, just guys with modest ball skills and tackling who are where they are supposed to be. Dependable

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I know the Huddle loves Adams, but I'm taking Fournette. I think Adams can be a very good pro safety, but I think Fournette can be a generational type talent and we have to do a better job of surrounding our franchise QB with talent.

I would take Adams, mainly because I disagree that Fournette is a "generational talent".

I think he is an outstanding, talented running back.

Is he an AP? Barry Sanders?  Bo Jackson?  No, I don't think so.

I think he's more of a Leveon Bell who is more talented as a runner but less talented as a receiver.

5 minutes ago, Mojo said:

I honestly would like Adams or even Hooker.  Fournette I just don't trust to be used to his full potential by our offensive staff.

If we draft Fournette and Shula can't utilize him that would be the nail in his coffin. Thats coming from a guy who doesn't hate Shula.

We don't even have a damn fullback for LF to run behind. We did nothing this offseason to prep for a guy like Fournette. 

I think LF would have a much bigger impact than Adams year 1 but there are many good backs in this draft as well. Tough question.

Fournette and it's not even close. We need TDs and someone to drag this offense down the field and make things easier on Cam, not just a better safety. You must be kidding. We need a monster racing down the field with the pill, not a safety giving us a little better coverage. God in heaven. Gettleman will trip over his own gut racing to the podium to draft Fournette over Adams.

Archived