• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game of Thrones Season 7

Darth Biscuit

People that would go to the trouble of slamming his twitter account really need to get a life.  While the social media commando's may have an issue with his appearance, I don't think the majority of fans really care.  If I were a famous singer and got offered a cameo, I would do it in a heartbeat.  

The scene was likely a foreshadow of issues between Jaime and Cersei, and fairly well done.  Although personally I hope its Arya that kills her, not Jaimie. 

28 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

People that would go to the trouble of slamming his twitter account really need to get a life.  While the social media commando's may have an issue with his appearance, I don't think the majority of fans really care.  If I were a famous singer and got offered a cameo, I would do it in a heartbeat.  

The scene was likely a foreshadow of issues between Jaime and Cersei, and fairly well done.  Although personally I hope its Arya that kills her, not Jaimie. 

It had never occurred to me until watching that scene, but I would love it is Arya killed her as Jamie.

I enjoyed most of the episode.  The best parts to me were Arya's scenes and The Hound's scenes.  I suppose it helps that they are by far my favorite characters, but both were exceptional.

Also enjoyed the scene in the Great Hall of Winterell (Lady Mormont still kicks ass), Brienne/Tormund, and Euron's scene (two good hands line was hilarious)

The arrival at Dragonstone was too long and could have been dramatically reduced and the part with Sam cleaning poo was not needed at all.  GoT needs those that are better at it like Better Call Saul

On 7/17/2017 at 11:26 AM, Bronn said:

If I had to guess... We're going to find out that Valyrian Steel is forged somehow infusing dragonglass into the blade. This is what makes Valyrian Steel an equal banisher of WWs and wights to dragonglass alone. Gendry is supposedly an excellent smith, so maybe that will come into play. Maybe he's going to make some new Valyrian Steel blades to go alongside the dragonglass ones. Maybe not. Either way, I think it'll be a Valyrian Steel blade that becomes Lightbringer, and Jon already has one. Sam has one too. Brienne has one. Joffrey had one, which presumably passed to Tommen which now who knows... Littlefinger has a dagger. There's some others floating around, but having someone that could forge new ones would be huge. If Sandor gets his hands on one, OMG!

in promo photo shoots before the season.....someone else has the dagger.   

wasn't the dagger technically the first weapon we were introduced too as well?  I think Sam was just reading about it as well.  Could be one of the more important valyrian weapons despite its size. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

in promo photo shoots before the season.....someone else has the dagger.   

wasn't the dagger the dagger technically the first weapon we were introduced too as well?  I think Sam was just reading about it as well.  Could be one of the more important valyrian weapons despite its size. 

It was the first Valyrian blade on the show, that was talked about anyways, IIRC. I know we saw Ice before any of them, but it wasn't talked about. I expect the person you are talking about (I know who it is) gets it near the end of the season.

It was the one Sam flipped past. It was interesting that it was in there. I'd be interested to know the origin of that dagger and how LF got it in the first place. I watched a YouTube video last night where someone thought that page in the book was describing how Valyrian Steel was made, and I wonder if it was what I kind of alluded to about Dragonglass... When Sam flipped the page that the dagger was on, it was the diagram of the Dragonglass mine in Dragonstone.

6 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

That would be a neat scene.  But of course it means Arya or someone would have to kill Jaime.  Not sure how I feel about that. 

Seems so, but I am fine with it, especially if the one leads to the other.  Perhaps he dies in battle?

One thing I am not sure of (not a book reader).  In one scene in Braavos when Arya goes blind she is pulling face after face off a dead body she thought was Jaqen and eventually gets to her own.  Jaqen can be explained away by maybe the man with that face is dead and it is just the one he typically uses, but Arya is not dead.  Can the faces of living people be used somehow also?

6 minutes ago, Bronn said:

It was the first Valyrian blade on the show, that was talked about anyways, IIRC. I know we saw Ice before any of them, but it wasn't talked about. I expect the person you are talking about (I know who it is) gets it near the end of the season.

It was the one Sam flipped past. It was interesting that it was in there. I'd be interested to know the origin of that dagger and how LF got it in the first place. I watched a YouTube video last night where someone thought that page in the book was describing how Valyrian Steel was made, and I wonder if it was what I kind of alluded to about Dragonglass... When Sam flipped the page that the dagger was on, it was the diagram of the Dragonglass mine in Dragonstone.

Question about the dagger.  Was it confirmed that Littlefinger sent the assassin with the blade?  Been a long time since I watched the first few seasons.

14 minutes ago, Bronn said:

A valyrian dagger was used in Bran's assassination attempt.

Okay that's what yall are talking about, duh.

2 minutes ago, Goondal said:

Question about the dagger.  Was it confirmed that Littlefinger sent the assassin with the blade?  Been a long time since I watched the first few seasons.

It was Joffrey that sent the assassin after Bran. The dagger he stole from Robert's collection. If Littlefinger had, Bran would probably be dead. LF would never be so obvious and clumsy.

Archived