• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

V

17+89=6

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

The basic premise is the same, from what I've read (aliens seem friendly, have ulterior motives) but the overall plan and message is a little different.

The original basically paralleled the story of how the Nazis rose to power. This one plans to take a look at what happens when people put blind faith in leaders.

(likely both sides of the political aisle will point to their opponents and say "it's about them")

The basic premise is the same, from what I've read (aliens seem friendly, have ulterior motives) but the overall plan and message is a little different.

The original basically paralleled the story of how the Nazis rose to power. This one plans to take a look at what happens when people put blind faith in leaders.

(likely both sides of the political aisle will point to their opponents and say "it's about them")

I'm sure that will go right over alot of peoples heads.

WAAAAAOOOOOOWWWW!!!!! That was my favorite show as a 10 year old! Thats right, 25 years ago that show was on. I used to sneak to watch that show when I was supposed to be in bed, this is flat out awesome! I dont really care about the political message, or underlying issues, this show will be DVR'd from day1...Wow...

WAAAAAOOOOOOWWWW!!!!! That was my favorite show as a 10 year old! Thats right, 25 years ago that show was on. I used to sneak to watch that show when I was supposed to be in bed, this is flat out awesome! I dont really care about the political message, or underlying issues, this show will be DVR'd from day1...Wow...

AGREE!!! Same with me! When I was a kid I loved it, can't wait to see it!:party:

Archived