• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

16 Seed Bracket: Best Hornets Player of All-Time?

bLACKpANTHER

16-final.jpg.31c30937127b4129b7bac945ba6ebfa9.thumb.jpg.9a1459f37a28c6621ac72ffe3987f1af.jpg

I made this bracket based mainly off minutes played, points scored, boards grabbed, assists dished out and All NBA/Allstar Teams made - then with all that in mind - I had to make a few cuts to players I felt deserved to be on the list but didn't feel the need to stretch it to 32 players. Honorable mentions are:

Matt Carroll - definitely had the seasons/minutes played in his pocket but was a true role player that never wow'd anyone

Jason Richardson - just didn't have the minutes played but was obviously the Only bright spot on a terrible team for a few years.

Steven Jackson - again, was only on the squad for 2 years but was the vocal leader of the team as soon as he was stepped in the door.

Boris Diaw - definitely had the minutes and games played but never lead and was always looked at as an underachiever.

Jamall Mashburn - seasons/minutes played

PJ Brown - seasons/minutes played

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be posting Polls so you can vote and Will update this graphic as the rounds go by. I think we should leave the voting open for about a week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Curry, Rice, LJ, Muggsy, Kemba Oakfor, Zo and Gerald Wallace all advance to the 2nd round.

EDIT: Curry, LJ, Kemba and Zo move on to the semi finals.

Archived