• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Danny Morrison hired by University of South Carolina

therealmjl

21 hours ago, mjligon said:

www.wltx.com/amp//sports/call-him-professor-danny-morrison/459088671

As a Gamecock alumni and current resident of Columbia, SC....this is pretty exciting to me.

Might try and stalk him and see if I can get some sort of inside scoop on working under Richardson.

Can't hurt to give it the old college try.

Don't waste your time. He is a man of great integrity. Doubt he'll give any kind of inside scoop to anybody.

Just now, Panthers_Lover said:

Don't waste your time. He is a man of great integrity. Doubt he'll give any kind of inside scoop to anybody.

Yeah I was being somewhat sarcastic.

Still going to stop by his office and try and chat with him for a bit.

21 hours ago, electro's horse said:

lol (the other) USC is trash

LOL

Honestly, before I was 18 and attended Georgia, I didn't even know there was another "USC." It's really none of my business, but they really should have chosen something else to latch on to. If I were a SC alum, I'd be slightly embarrassed to use that nickname because it's almost an admission that you're the fake one. It's akin to being "the other Steve Smith." 

Sorry, guys, there is only one.

L O L

15 minutes ago, Panthers_Lover said:

A man's integrity can't really be questioned because he tells his own story with honesty, from his own perspective.

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

LOL

Honestly, before I was 18 and attended Georgia, I didn't even know there was another "USC." It's really none of my business, but they really should have chosen something else to latch on to. If I were a SC alum, I'd be slightly embarrassed to use that nickname because it's almost an admission that you're the fake one. It's akin to being "the other Steve Smith." 

L O L

The University of South Carolina was actually established well before Southern Cal, 79 years to be exact. 1801 vs 1880. Granted it was changed from college to university in 1865 to officially become the University of South Carolina. 

15 minutes ago, top dawg said:

LOL

L O L

Mannnnn don't come in here with that Georgia nonsense. Y'all might own us but come see me November 5th we coming to Athens on a mission....#upsetcity

2 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

The University of South Carolina was actually established well before Southern Cal, 79 years to be exact. 1801 vs 1880. Granted it was changed from college to university in 1865 to officially become the University of South Carolina. 

Yeah, well that's nice and all, but that kinda makes it worse. You ironically could have kept your original title, but changed it loosely to "USC," then let some school in southern California appropriate it by manifesting superior sports (and academics, really, but shhhh).

21 hours ago, mjligon said:

www.wltx.com/amp//sports/call-him-professor-danny-morrison/459088671

As a Gamecock alumni and current resident of Columbia, SC....this is pretty exciting to me.

Might try and stalk him and see if I can get some sort of inside scoop on working under Richardson.

Can't hurt to give it the old college try.

This is pretty interesting actually. Good for him. What did you study at USC?

Archived