• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Matt Kalil and Andrew Norwell looking good next to eachother

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

There is no doubt that Matt Kalil has the ability. He made the pro bowl as a rookie because he can play. The gamble with him is whether he can make it through the season healthy. If the gamble pays off, we have a pro bowl caliber LT for the next 5 years.

**If he makes it through the season healthy, we have a Pro Bowl caliber LT for this season. If he makes it through next season healthy, we have a Pro Bowl caliber LT next season....et al. 

Just now, CPcavedweller said:

**If he makes it through the season healthy, we have a Pro Bowl caliber LT for this season. If he makes it through next season healthy, we have a Pro Bowl caliber LT next season....et al. 

If he makes it through the season healthy is a question about every player at every position to one degree or another. Like I said it is a gamble, but I think it's a good one.

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

If he makes it through the season healthy is a question about every player at every position to one degree or another. Like I said it is a gamble, but I think it's a good one.

I knew what you meant. Just nit picking.

My dad is a Vikings fan and was fairly surprised at the Kalil contract, likely for the same reason everyone else is concerned. It's fairly obvious he was brought here to work with the offensive line staff to improve on his deficiency's and to be with his brother. One would hope that health, coaching, and motivation of playing with a sibling will propel him back to what he was expected to be coming out of the draft.

Archived