• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*Official MLB Post Season Thread*

Johnny Rockets

I'm gonna say Rockies vs Angels.

Why?

I have no idea.

Mostly because I don't think I have heard anyone else pick this matchup and I'm sick of hearing about every other team that is involved.

Yeah, pretty stupid.

And that is probably how it will turn out. In recent memory, it usually is one of the underdogs winning it all isn't it? Rockies are hot and that usually carries into the post season in baseball. Angels are a very solid team also.

The Yankees win only because God hates Johnny Rockets more

If by chance it is Yankees vs. Phillies in the world series...I believe game 4 would be in Philly on the same day the Eagles would be playing the Giants across the street. Would be awesome to be in Philly that day.

Road trip? Free meals and place to stay!

The stat geeks that come on the local sportstalker pretty well have it that once the postseason starts, you CAN indeed "throw out the records" when it comes to baseball.

The "best" teams don't always win, and it is something of a statistical crapshoot as to who gets to the WS and even who wins.

Homefield advantage is not particularily significant either.

Dunno, I just think it would be kinda funny if the Angels and Rocks get in, since every TV east of the big river will be tuned out.

And the New York/Boston contingent will be pouty.

I'm just SOOOO glad the Bears are playing ok, otherwise I'd be on suicide watch and/or heavily medicated.

I'm gonna say Rockies vs Angels.

Why?

I have no idea.

Mostly because I don't think I have heard anyone else pick this matchup and I'm sick of hearing about every other team that is involved.

Yeah, pretty stupid.

Well I was gonna say the same exact thing.

Rockies may not get there, but I really think this is the Angels' year.

Pitching trumps everything else.

That's why I'm taking the only staff with 5 starters with 10+ wins this year.

Rockies

Vs

Red Sox

I think a healthy Wake, Beckett, Lester and Papelbon take down the Evil Empire.

Rockies in a riveting Game 6

Archived