• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Fantasy Football 2017

PntherPryd

Updating OP

Sorry for delays.  Life getting in the way.

I did not hear back from Raleigh Panther, Baby Swans, D Jenkins, USMC Panthers and WB Panthers so just dropped them.

If I made a mistake and you are one of those guys email [email protected] asap.

I am sending invites to Seoul Panther and Longhorn cat now and will check out other responses here.  If you are on this thread and want to play I will IM you for your email address.  You have to have a free or premium ESPN account to accept invite.  Standard rules.   We may go with a 12 team league so don't freak out if I change the schedule.

Draft is set for Tuesday evening, hope you guys can be there.

If anyone wants to make it interesting send $20 to my paypal  address of [email protected]  .  I am going to put in $20 of my own cash.  Winner gets all.  If winner does not put in the $20 it goes down to the next guy and so on.  That keeps it nice and simple.  If you do put in $20 make sure to put your team name or huddle screen name on the paypal submission.

Thanks!

I just reactivated our league but will not be running it as a pay league this year, free to enter with only payout being bragging rights.  If there are openings (and there are every year) I will keep the pinned thread about the league updated here.

Also, any Huddler in good standing is free to start up their own league and have a pinned thread here.

On 8/2/2017 at 9:02 AM, PntherPryd said:

I just reactivated our league but will not be running it as a pay league this year, free to enter with only payout being bragging rights.  If there are openings (and there are every year) I will keep the pinned thread about the league updated here.

Also, any Huddler in good standing is free to start up their own league and have a pinned thread here.

No money? Boooooooooooooo!

Have problems getting people to pay up last year?

On 8/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, Johnny Rockets said:

No money? Boooooooooooooo!

Have problems getting people to pay up last year?

I think this league was ok last year, but I usually run 3-4 and had problems with others.    I have a lot of stuff going on at work and personally that is going to take a lot of my time this fall.  If anyone wants to take over the reins and collection duties I'd be in as a player but have to pass on commish duties in pay leagues this year.

On 8/12/2017 at 8:41 AM, SeoulPanther said:

I would like to play if the rules allow for English people to participate. Of course you might regret it if i win.

=)

I'm committed to more leagues than I really want to do right now; so, I just dropped out of the league. There should be at least one spot available for those who are interested.

For those that want it a pay league.  What do you think about sending in $20.  If the winner and/or runner up are paid up, they get their share of the pot.

If someone wins that did not pay than people get their entry money back.

I'm just tired of hounding people like I'm a bill collector.  

Just an idea. But I would throw my $20 in.

Archived