• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UEFA Champions League

Shocker

12 hours ago, ARSEN said:

He is garbage.  If not for Liverpool D, he would have benched a long time ago 

Never thought I'd read something like this with how awful Liverpool's back line has been the past few years. Shows what massive signings Van Dijk and Robertson were.

As far as the game, Liverpool caught some breaks, but overall, I believe the correct outcome occurred. I can see why City fans are upset, but 3-0 agg is a big hill to climb. 

Lovren just said the only reason Liverpool didn't win the Premier league is because City didn't have any injuries all year and had all the luck. This dude is a fuging retard lol. City played without their starting LB all year, Jesus was out for months, Aguero was out for over a month and missed both CL games against them. David Silva was out for a month for his child's health. Stones, Delph, Sane, Sterling have all had significant injuries.

City have had a grand total of 3 of the starting 11 (KDB, Otamendi, Walker) not get injured this year.

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

Lovren just said the only reason Liverpool didn't win the Premier league is because City didn't have any injuries all year and had all the luck. This dude is a fuging retard lol. City played without their starting LB all year, Jesus was out for months, Aguero was out for over a month and missed both CL games against them. David Silva was out for a month for his child's health. Stones, Delph, Sane, Sterling have all had significant injuries.

City have had a grand total of 3 of the starting 11 (KDB, Otamendi, Walker) not get injured this year.

Lovren is a moron tho so yea...

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Holy crap Juv has to be pizzed about that penalty.  Looked like a foul though...tough way to lose.

I watched that game...  ref def called the game in favor of Real Madrid near the end...  some calls he made, he gave yellows in EPL for diving but gave em to Real Madrid.  Especially when Kroos dove near the box... He gave DiMaria red for that 2-3 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool with a magnificent performance for the first 75 minutes, then concede 2 goals late. 5-2 going into the second leg.

Cannot continue to allow teams back into games. Especially with the buzzsaw awaiting if they make it to the final. 

Archived