• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Destiny 2

d-dave

1 hour ago, Cat said:

I tried Nightfall last night, got to the boss with only 5 seconds left. Clearly I'm not high enough level yet. 

The challenges and milestones make it really hard for me to stop playing.

If your on xbox i don't mind helping.  tag is compton535

On 9/17/2017 at 10:34 AM, d-dave said:

Well, finished the campaign at 3 am last night...once you get on the roll for the final missions, it's really hard to put it down.

Can't wait to play some strikes and crucible now, as well as public events.  I know I'll be good getting raid ready the next few weekends.  I'm loving this game!

Awesome.  I saw you online and @Kurb last night I believe.  I was doing challenges and what not.  Wasting time really.  Having fun hitting up public events and secret locations.

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

Yeah, I can't wait to start digging into that.  I farted around a little bit doing some public events for my sunbreaker subclass last night.  I was just messing around, but the way the game is set up, you really want to keep on playing.  I really love how pretty the world is too.  The EDZ is really a crown jewel for Bungie world design.  Though Nessus and Io are way too samey for me.

What sucks though, I was playing some PVP, doing really well (team was dumb, but that's what happens when you solo cue).  I stuck a titan over his rally barrier and killed him.  I got some good long range pulse shots off, pushed guys and points.  I felt way better as a PVP player than I did in D1!  Then ANTEATER!  Damnit!

Can't wait for this weekend =)

I'm having better luck in PVP this time around as well.  If you're going to "run-n-gun" do it with your fireteam.  Otherwise hold choke points.  You'll get 2 or 3 before they get you.  Scout rifles are working really well for me in this manner.  Mida Mini is a beast as well.  Rat King fill OP with my team having it.  Starting to see it more and more in PVP.

On 9/19/2017 at 8:10 PM, SOJA said:

anyone tried the raid yet? how long is it taking folks?

Yup I'm stuck on the last boss fight because ppl had to go. It's not too long once you figure out what to do. There is a section that involves a lot of stealth and coordination, it is the most annoying section of a raid. After that, it's not bad. I'm going to try and finish the raid tonight on Xbox if anyone is interested. 

Thanks to the faction rally, I'm 264!  So close, just need a darned helmet!

So what'd y'all think of the faction rally?  I enjoyed it.  I mostly just farmed public events, I didn't try the chest loop thing I see some folk claiming will net you 400 token in an hour or something crazy.  I got some cool FWC (Fancy Weapons Club) guns which I'm enjoying.  The Hand Cannon with the delayed exploding rounds is cool!  The scout and auto rifle are amazing.  I also managed to get like 4 snipers (some repeats) and a smattering of other heavy guns!  So I'm pretty thrilled when I have time to go and play with those guns.

Just need a hat...

1 hour ago, Cat said:

I'm 288 Warlock, just got the Mida Multi Tool scout rifle. Considering doing the raid this weekend. Anyone completed it yet?

Not me, once I get 270, I'm going to try to rally my clanmates to get it done.  The challenge is going to be the communication with everyone, especially if I end up leading a bunch of n00bs without a regular team (like me)

On 10/2/2017 at 9:03 PM, d-dave said:

Thanks to the faction rally, I'm 264!  So close, just need a darned helmet!

So what'd y'all think of the faction rally?  I enjoyed it.  I mostly just farmed public events, I didn't try the chest loop thing I see some folk claiming will net you 400 token in an hour or something crazy.  I got some cool FWC (Fancy Weapons Club) guns which I'm enjoying.  The Hand Cannon with the delayed exploding rounds is cool!  The scout and auto rifle are amazing.  I also managed to get like 4 snipers (some repeats) and a smattering of other heavy guns!  So I'm pretty thrilled when I have time to go and play with those guns.

Just need a hat...

Sooo...  I'm a bit of a try hard.  I've got 4 sets of gear going for my main.  A set of void, solar, and arc.  My forth set is the Dead Orbit themed gear.  It was nice to see my faction one.  I got a new hand cannon, shotgun, pulse rifle, and sniper out of it.  The pulse rifle and scout rifle are nice.  The hand cannon looks nice otherwise it's a paper weight.  i don't care for sniper rifles in this game so I broke the sniper rifle down.  

Currently sitting at 297 with my best gear.

Archived