• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Good Place on Netflix and NBC

Cat

Season 1 is on Netflix, season 2 starts on NBC soon. It's a 30 min show with a unique premise. Kristen Bells character has died and is in the afterlife. She has mistakenly been sent to the good place. It's quite funny and full of philosophical arguments and references which brings me much joy. 

My my family is loving it. It's not Recycled comedy and storylines , I highly recommend.

loved the first season. Hopefully this isn't "caught off guard" by season 1 popularity....now what to do for season 2? which after one, yeah....:thinking:

my hopes were, the second season would be called The Bad Place...even tho.......

........spoiler?

On 9/22/2017 at 6:03 AM, Cat said:

Season 1 is on Netflix, season 2 starts on NBC soon. It's a 30 min show with a unique premise. Kristen Bells character has died and is in the afterlife. She has mistakenly been sent to the good place. It's quite funny and full of philosophical arguments and references which brings me much joy. 

My my family is loving it. It's not Recycled comedy and storylines , I highly recommend.

I usually dismiss major Network shows. I cannot stand most popular network shows like Big Bang Theory or Modern Family.  

This show has been laugh out loud funny so bravo on the reccomendation. 

Anyone a fan of You're the worst on FXX?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived