• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason is Calling out Pep on WFNZ

Jbro

Again Kris did this too and got dogged.

Yea but Kris Jenkens was a fat lazy slob. Sorry but that is the truth. Before the season ever started he was bitching because they fined him for being overweight. Then he bitched cause he wanted a new contract but did not produce the year before. Beason on the other had is playing at a Pro bowl level and is working his ass off. I would be pissed too if I saw a team mate half assing it. There is nothing wrong with a Player wanted to win games.

Yea but Kris Jenkens was a fat lazy slob. Sorry but that is the truth. Before the season ever started he was bitching because they fined him for being overweight. Then he bitched cause he wanted a new contract but did not produce the year before. Beason on the other had is playing at a Pro bowl level and is working his ass off. I would be pissed too if I saw a team mate half assing it. There is nothing wrong with a Player wanted to win games.

Again he was coming off 2 major knee surgeries and depression. But this is the same team that felt the need to give Jake a rasie to make him feel better about throwing a game away and Pep more money too fake play. If they would have had his back we would still have a Monster in the middle (that we still haven't replace yet) and beason would be alot happier now.

Again he was coming off 2 major knee surgeries and depression. But this is the same team that felt the need to give Jake a rasie to make him feel better about throwing a game away and Pep more money too fake play. If they would have had his back we would still have a Monster in the middle (that we still haven't replace yet) and beason would be alot happier now.

You can give me a million excuses as to why Jenk was not in shape and why he cried all the time but its still the same. He was a fat cry baby. Jenk didn't want to be in Carolina since he messed up his knee the second time so that fact was he was crying for himself not the team. He is def a talented player when he wants to be but Jenk is more like Peppers then he is Beason. Sorry but thats the truth.

You can give me a million excuses as to why Jenk was not in shape and why he cried all the time but its still the same. He was a fat cry baby. Jenk didn't want to be in Carolina since he messed up his knee the second time so that fact was he was crying for himself not the team. He is def a talented player when he wants to be but Jenk is more like Peppers then he is Beason. Sorry but thats the truth.

Add in that later on he seemed to think he "deserved a bigger stage" than Charlotte.

I have to give Beason loads of credit for being willing to do this, though I have to agree that discussing it openly on a radio show is a risk.

I've said before that Peppers is a "Ricky Williams" type of personality, so you never can really predict how he's going to react to something.

Add in that later on he seemed to think he "deserved a bigger stage" than Charlotte.

I have to give Beason loads of credit for being willing to do this, though I have to agree that discussing it openly on a radio show is a risk.

I've said before that Peppers is a "Ricky Williams" type of personality, so you never can really predict how he's going to react to something.

He really is. Then again If I were Beason I would be trying too cause IMO Peppers is gonna be gone next season no matter what. I think this is just his Hail mary pass so to speak to fire up Peppers. Leaders dont always make the right moves but they do try to help and thats all you can ask of them. We will have to just wait and see if it works.

Jenkins wasn't half assing it on the field in 07 when he calling out Pep and the rest of the team for not putting in the effort. Again, fans didn't like Jenkins and therefore called him cancer...but there is little difference in what he did and what Beason is did. Beason just has a clean record and nothing to use against him....the method is still the same....the players in question are different.

Archived