• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Butker misses first NFL FG to tie game.

WarHeel

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

if he goes the whole season without costing us a game? maybe. if he goes through the whole season not missing a FG or an XP, sure. but less than that, probably not.

Can’t 100% say he cost us a game. Plenty of opportunities for the offense, defense, special teams, and coaching to capitalize to not have to put him in those situations. When he’s there, sure, he should make them. But can’t completely blame the guy for trying to drill a close game kick win a bum foot last year.

Just now, mjligon said:

I'm not a "Gano hater" there rocket...just pointing out an idiotic reactionary thread when I see one.

Same kind of reactionary threads when we lose a division game after going 2-0 to start the season? Or those calling for Cam to be benched for Anderson? Give me damn break. 

Cant make a thread for anything in this place without a few of you that live on here having a melt down.

Just now, WarHeel said:

Same kind of reactionary threads when we lose a division game after going 2-0 to start the season? Or those calling for Cam to be benched for Anderson? Give me damn break. 

Cant make a thread for anything in this place without a few of you that live on here having a melt down.

aw

Archived