• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Beason really said

CanadianCat

IMO, QBs' screw ups are magnified at times unfairly because of the nature of the position and the level of fan dissatisfaction with the QB. One could say the same for Romo or Campbell or anyone else who is "on the hotseat".

QB success is magnified unfairly too, so it all evens out. Like you said it's the nature of the position, and that isn't likely to change anytime soon.

Hard to feel sorry for someone getting the praise they can/do get and the money they can/do get.

Well not so much playing for a contract, I was wrong to say it that way. I should have said since he has made it clear he wants out, how does he think he will get out if he doesn't put it on tape? No one else he may want to go to will have him, I wouldn't think.

Oh I agree that he is to blame for those. I think he did take the sacks vs. Dall instead of doing those. I was glad to see that. I don't think his decision making or throwing has been bad the past two games (other than that ridiculous play in Atlanta that was VERY luckily not a bad result).

Peppers is too talented for someone not to give him a shot. It might hurt him overall monetarily but I am not sure he really gives that too much consideration anymore.

I am just tired of Jake as a whole. He isn't going to get much better and I simply don't view him as a viable option if we plan to win any games.

The funny thing about all this is since for some reason we have to talk about Jake on a peppers thread.

When Jake dose nothing they are ready to usher him out.

When Peppers just dose nothing its the coaches fault.

Gotta love double standards.

Peppers is a great player, but he feels a little cheated. He wanted to leave, but someone had other plans. Now he has no choice but to play here, or not at all.

So he takes the empty money they give him, and he gives them what they bought. A player to fill a spot. He's mad at the coaching staff, so I guess this is his way of rebelling against them.

Archived