• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 Tailgating Towns

Jbro

Gman b*tches about the stadium atmosphere ( which I do think it needs to be better, but the experience depends on the people you go to the game with) he b*tches about the tailgating which I think is pretty descent( and there again, it depend on who you tailgating with) So I came to the conclusion Gman maybe you, and the people you hang around are a b*tches? I will try to find you sunday to see if you are, but wait you'll probably won't come out, or you might sneak into the stadium and stay quiet the whole time and b*tch:party:

Those articles are about tailgating as a total experience. Guys on here have said it well. It isn't what everyone is doing, it is what you are doing and the people you hang out with. I go to two different tailgates during the year, the Huddle one and a tailgate with one of my good friends and his group on the opposite side of the stadium. They are very different but both are very good. They are good because of the people who are there. If your tailgate sucks it is because you got sucky people with you or maybe you are the one that sucks.

The huddle is a great tailgate. Not only are the people and food fantastic but the toys for tots theme is unmatched in tailgates I have attended. They are number 1 in my book!!! And yes I have tailgated at 5 other stadiums over the years.

Funny thing is that I have enjoyed them as well. I guess I have a good time wherever I go.

Charlotte would rank up there if they had a ranking for worst tailgating towns. The best tailgating town in the carolinas is 90 miles south of here.

College tailgates are better than professional if you like to see thousands of college students get totally messed up, act crazy and raise cane with the opposition fans.

Me personally

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I find it hilarious.:party:

We used to tailgate alot but not as much anymore since there is no tailgating atmosphere whatsoever at the games. Lately we've been just going out to get wings before the game.

YOU MAKE your own atmosphere and tailgate jackass. You need others around you to do it for you? Yeah...ok.

College tailgates are better than professional if you like to see thousands of college students get totally messed up, act crazy and raise cane with the opposition fans.

Me personally

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I find it hilarious.:party:

Wait.....are you saying there is another way to tailgate?

Ive been too a few stadiums, and I have to say Charlotte is one of the worst tailgating, if not the worst. Ive been to Buffalo, it was good but kinda prehistoric feeling. The parking lot wasent even paved it was rocks, and the cops drive around on ATV's. Not too mention teh drunken Bills fans fighting each other in the parking lot which was pretty funny. Too have a good tailgating crowd you do kinda need a huge parking lot around the Stadium, it makes it easier.

Honestly Giants Stadium, for Jets and Giants is a great atmosphere. Probably the best around here in the northeast, although never been to NE. Philly is good, kinda a dulled down version of Giants Stadium with idiots lighting off fireworks the whole team and chanting Eagle chants. Baltimore wasent anything too write home about either.

Last year Monday night against the Buccs, teh city was rockin, against Philly this year was disappointing,...

Archived