• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons and the Saints will beat us twice this year.

Snake

Playing at the level we are right now with the coaching we have there is no way we beat teams that play us well. We need to either fire our OC or hope our defense starts a air raid of ints every game because it's lights out if not. 

oh for crying out loud.

4-2. We played the best team in the NFC. For my trash talking on here, I was never as confident from the get-go.

We need Ryan Kalil back. Our run game is notably 30000000000000000000x better with him in. Stop throwing the game on Cam's shoulders too.

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

oh for crying out loud.

4-2. We played the best team in the NFC. For my trash talking on here, I was never as confident from the get-go.

We need Ryan Kalil back. Our run game is notably 30000000000000000000x better with him in. Stop throwing the game on Cam's shoulders too.

It's not that they were better talent wise. They had there good spots we had ours. The difference was we caused two turn overs because of our OCs stupidity. I mean I really was in awe of how you not even use another back for the same play you have ran 5 times. All 60 minutes was talent trying to overcome poor play calling and game management. 

Archived